DVDVR Message Board

SON OF A~!

jaedmc

I really don't know their motivation.

I'm "blasé" about it because I've been able to talk to people about it, it does me no good to rage over it, and I'm thinking of ways to turn this into a positive.

I'm "blasé" about it because I've been able to talk to people about it, it does me no good to rage over it, and I'm thinking of ways to turn this into a positive.

Lawsuit.  Even if it goes nowhere--a lawsuit over character defamation is in order.

• Like 1

My half sister and brother's mom passed away last night while I was at work. She wasn't my mother, but she always treated me as one of her own. I would often spend my summers as a kid down at her family farm and have the time of my life. The only thing I can do now is be there for my siblings as they go through what has to be  one of the hardest things they will have to deal with.

Newb, I wish I was even half joking about this, but my spidey sense is telling me something is up.. I have a feeling that they set you up, so you end up being the first suspect the cops go after when these guys do an arson job themselves for real. They are *former* employees, after all.

• Like 1

Guest The Magnificent 7

Feel free to enter this into competition for the most trivial of all "Son of a's" in this thread.

Dry Roasted Peanuts.  Planters.  You know them, you love them.  Tasty as hell, can't stop eating them once you crack open the container.  There's a rub, though. 

Even the heaviest dusted bag of Doritos you can lick your fingers and get all the stuff off, saving you a trip to wash your hands 'til at least the next time you have to get up from the couch, but I can't figure out these Dry Roasted Peanuts.  No matter how much you lick, there's this weird sticky residue on your fingers.  One of those annoying kinds.  So you HAVE to get off the couch and wash your paws. 

Yes, I was that lazy today, that this annoyed me.

So Mom's surgery went great. So why this thread? Because after dinner, we got a call that a huge tree on our property had been blown over by high winds. Took out a fence and power lines but no houses or living things. Wife is flying back 3 days early to stay taking care of things.

The good news is that Delta waived ask change fees for the flight so that was nice.

Someone hacked my paypal account, and now I have a charge for 150 bucks American to some fucking computer game company I have never heard of. Called their listed phone number, and I get some bonehead who has never heard of the company either. Fuckity fuck fuck.

So 4 months after my dad underwent a stem cell transplant and the doctor told him he would "Never get cancer again"... the cancer is back. And more aggressive. It's in his spine, knees and feet. The doctor he's seeing now is not optimistic about the chances of beating it. I'd like to find that first doctor and cave his fucking face in.

Fuck premature grey hair. Now, I realize this is a nothing-problem compared to some of the other things being talked about in this thread, but it still is really shitty-- especially when you're 27, going on 28. I guess its not as bad as balding.

The little bastards have been popping up all over my head for the last 9 months, ironically while going through a rough breakup. Anyone else dealt with this shit?

I don't have it anywhere else but I'd take the grey anywhere but my head, since it would be a lot more manageable. What I wouldn't give to make it to at least 32-34 without dealing with this crap. Stupid genetics.

It kind of boggles my mind that there is at least some kind of treatment available for balding (rogaine, hair transplants, etc) yet no one's been able to come up with something that reverses grey hair (especially in cases where you haven't even reached 30).

or just grow into the grey hair disgracefully, like me.

at 33 and 363/365ths. I wont go bald (he says ominously) but I'll go salt and pepper coloured - which will match the multicoloured beard hair perfectly.

I'm 29 and my hair is noticeably thinning up front.  Like, you can see the scalp between the strands.  I'm mulling over whether I just want to go full cue ball (my wife would hate that) or just do an even buzz (last time I tried that I messed it up so bad I ended up cueballing it anyway), or just mussing it up and going for the Dean Ambrose look (though I'm certainly not in Dean Ambrose shape, so that might wang up THAT idea).

I wrote about this maaaaaaany moons ago in the old thread, but people of the male-pattern baldness, what's your take?