DVDVR Message Board

Saw it again, and it didn't have the typical Mavel drop off. I do wish the powers were more constant though.

Second time around, was it more noticable to you that the new Hellicarriers must have been designed by the same guy who designed the Death Star? At least, that's the only explanation I can come up with as to why one of the most sensitive, important parts of the ship was also the most vulnerable part of the ship - on the underside, protected only by an apparently easily shatterable glass dome.

How does that guy keep getting work?

If anybody gets a big push coming out of Cap 2, I hope it's Anthony Mackie. Out all the greatness - and there was much - that was in Cap 2, I think I came away the most blown away by how awesome that dude is. I hope he gets his own Bad Boys/ID4 type vehicle very soon. He has that easy laid-back coolness I haven't seen since Will Smith decided to torpedo his career in favor of becoming the world's most obnoxious Little League dad.

I love Anthony Mackie. He's so awesome. Put that guy in everything. I'm now going to go watch 8 Mile again.

Holy shit is he Clarence? His parents have a real good marriage! 

That's amazing!

That's Papa Doc to you, motherfucker.

• Like 2

If anybody gets a big push coming out of Cap 2, I hope it's Anthony Mackie. Out all the greatness - and there was much - that was in Cap 2, I think I came away the most blown away by how awesome that dude is. I hope he gets his own Bad Boys/ID4 type vehicle very soon. He has that easy laid-back coolness I haven't seen since Will Smith decided to torpedo his career in favor of becoming the world's most obnoxious Little League dad.

I didn't even think about him being in an ID4 type movie. Shit, cast him in the sequel NOW.

I love Anthony Mackie. He's so awesome. Put that guy in everything. I'm now going to go watch 8 Mile again.

That's amazing!

That's Poppa Doc to you, motherfucker.

Fuck the Free World!

• Like 1

In the UK, the Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. episode on tonight is Yes Men:

Sif and Lorelei are in this episode. Looking forward to it particularly for Jaimie Alexander. Hope she gets more time in the next Thor film.

That's amazing!

That's Poppa Doc to you, motherfucker.

Fuck the Free World!

8 Mile was one of the most fun experiences I've ever had at the theater. Everybody was going nuts over the freestyle battles. Lots of "ooohs" and such.

Lickety Split

This guy's a choke artist

Ya catch a bad one

Your better off shootin yourself

With Papa Doc's handgun

Climbin up this mountain your weak

Ill leave you lost without a paddle

Floatin shits creek

Definitely not as good as the first Cap, but, then, not much is.

Probably around 3rd best Marvel Cinematic film. Which puts it right around the "The Dark Knight" line of quality.