DVDVR Message Board

Raw 4-14-14

MGFanJay

The Warrior tribute stuff, clips for the new documentary on him, and Cesaro's win were the highlights. Cena's "comedy" just demolished the Wyatts. The return of the EVOLUTION THEME was fantastic and the beatdown was even better. Rough show to get through, but it wound up being worthwhile in the end. And HHH doing Justin Credible's pose on the ropes got a LOL out of me.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2014/04/raw-4-14-14.html

Screens -

#gobunny

ffaf7b320877892.jpg

068bdd320861064.jpg

14eeac320861149.jpg

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/uh9wxlpjvwvqzipd7m6dob4eh8v4krsf

I am impressed that they keep re-visiting this notion of anyone in the universe having had any sort of nostalgia for the stable or remote desire to see Evolution return.  Have to give them credit for the effort and wherewithal to keep pushing it, despite all evidence to the contrary.

• Like 1

We The People sure got a pop there.

I know he's a mess but I really wish they'd bring out Flair for at least one night. he could cut a great promo about Bryan and how Bryan isn't the sort of champion he was and Bryan could turn it around and show how he's actually a lot more admirable. Well, I'd hope he could. 

The opening bummed me out, especially because I couldn't stop thinking about Savage and how he didn't get this at all when he deserved it so much more. Which isn't to say Warrior didn't, but Savage did much, much more. Cody clenching his eyes in anguish was rough. Kofi seemed choked up too.

I've only seen a few Paige matches since getting the Network but does she always get so RED when taking moves? I kinda understand her chest getting red from chops cause even spray tanned dudes get red from them but her back looked jacked up.