DVDVR Message Board

Someone said "C.M. Punk" three times and that was what awakened him.  (It wasn't me.)

Let's blame OSJ.  Problem solved. :P

Do not blame John when the fault is clearly mine. 

My girlfriend is trying to sell her house and the home inspection, shall we say, was very enlightening... in a not so good way.

As soon as her cash crisis du jour period ends, I can stop being a financially tested asshole and make arrangements with these folks I know at NYPL and  get OSJ a scan of Yellow-Jacket.

I am sure he will be in better spirits when the manuscript finally arrives.

Someone said "C.M. Punk" three times and that was what awakened him.  (It wasn't me.)

Let's blame OSJ.  Problem solved. :P

Do not blame John when the fault is clearly mine. 

My girlfriend is trying to sell her house and the home inspection, shall we say, was very enlightening... in a not so good way.

As soon as her cash crisis du jour period ends, I can stop being a financially tested asshole and make arrangements with these folks I know at NYPL and  get OSJ a scan of Yellow-Jacket.

I am sure he will be in better spirits when the manuscript finally arrives.

I will be dancing on air. However, I have not been idle in the interim, just together new collections by Russell Gray, Francis James, Mary Dale Buckner and John Glasby. Not bad for WrestleMania weekend. ;-)  Oh yeah, and did the new intro for this:

7616804631.jpg

Fuck this weekend. Friday at work a guy I work with had a massive stroke and is paralyzed on the right side of his body. I was already missing work that day due to having the flu so I'm glad I didn't have to see that happen.

So I felt pretty bad with fever coming and going Friday and Saturday then my brother calls me Saturday night and had to call an ambulance for my dad. So I was in the hospital with him all night Saturday.

Yesterday I was in bed all day trying to get some rest realizing how painful my throat was. My fever kept climbing and got to 105 and the wife looked at my throat and was pretty horrified so I went to the hospital where I'm still at right now.

In some good news my coworker is showing some signs of improvement, my dad is doing better, and they're going to cut me loose soon with some steroids and antibiotics. But fuck this weekend.

The relatively minor icing on the cake was that it was supposed to be a full weekend off for me which is pretty rare and weather was beautiful.

Goddamn, man.  Glad things are moving towards the upswing after such a hellacious few days.

• Like 1

Still nothing found about where the bleedings coming from.

He's dropped about a stone in the past couple of weeks. He's in the best possible place and has at least one member of his family with him at all times, so theres solace in that.

They're going to have to open him up after the colonoscopy revealed fuck all.

Fuck my job, fuck being passed up for a promotion I needed, and fuck the staggering bills I can't pay because of fucking CHILDCARE.

You know childcare in this country is screwed up when I'm looking forward to enrolling my daughter in the nearby $4,500/year Lutheran school (aka half of what I'm paying now).

• Like 1

I hear ya, Ape.  Cash is a little low for me lately because I've been helping my girlfriend out with the house repairs she needs completed before the buyers sign the contract.  The expenses naturally pop up when rent and child support are due.

Just gotta make it work out, bro.  I have become quite the connoisseur of ramen lunch bowls in the pass couple of days.

It looks like I've ignorantly purchased tickets to an event from a third-party website and paid like 60% over what it would've cost me to get the tickets straight from the venue.  And the event isn't even close to being sold out.

Clearly I'm an idiot, but this doesn't seem like it should be legal.

edit: Found an article from some Texas newspaper from a couple of years ago that starts off:

So you want to see the Blue Man Group.

Should be easy enough. You turn on your computer, fire up Google and type in "blue man group orange tx." You click on the first site. You punch in your credit card number.

You agree to the terms and conditions without really reading it because, c'mon.

Congratulations. You just paid $142 for an orchestra ticket, or more than twice the ticket's face value.

Lutcher Theater managing director Jim Clark says this type of thing is a "major problem" for his venue, Orange's nonprofit performing-arts center that brings in shows like Blue Man Group and "Shrek: the Musical."

So I guess this is a thing.

Fuck you to my ex-wife.  I try to be civil with this woman for the sake of our kid, but she mistakes kindess for weakness and one day she's gonna find out I really do have fangs.

• Like 1

I was just thinking the same thing. When Jae took his vacation and Piranesi stopped posting as well, I just assumed Pira was a Jae socko account that he was eventually going to reveal to troll about having two accounts with more like than FSW, but Jae came back, and there still isn't any Piranesi. I'm worried. 

I just asked the same question in the monthly discussion thread.  The search function is telling me he hasn't posted since March 24 and neither has Sep 9 Lawler joke!  

I feel like he mentioned something about taking a vacation, but I can't find it in his post history.  To be fair, I only went back about 3 Tabedoza line jokes so it very well could be in there somewhere.

Every time I come to the board, it says "How to get a Jaecation" right at the top. So for the past six hours, I've been singing

Jaecation, all I ever wanted

Jaecation, had to get away

So this fuck you goes to Jae, for putting that song in my head. And for putting a slug in D-Bry's back to conclude March Madness. That is not conduct becoming of an administrator!!!!

*and for not following me back on twitter.

• Like 1