DVDVR Message Board

Destiny

Big Fresh

Is Bear going to get Destiny? You guys need to find a way to co-op that shit and put it on your YouTube Channel.

I can't wait for the part where you guys are smacking each other in the head with claw hammers after a Devil Walker converts your Sparrows into glowing splinters with many many tank shells.

I got it for PS4. He doesn't have a PS4. Sorry....

God damn I forgot how pretty this game is.

Clan - yeah, I don't have an option to do shit at the moment, I think Bungie is working on it, it might be like a day or something

Emblems - visit Tess at the post service, there are two vendors there.

My spoiler - I was on 3 hours sleep in the previous 40 hours, now I just slept 4 before I was awoken by a loud banging on my door. Where the fuck is my goddamn coffee..and I have a migraine. Jt was worried about server issues. That bitch ran like a "Swiss timepiece" last night

Now I'm gonna go pick a fight with Mr coffee and listen for the ups truck

Hard mode is very hard.

*You know, the original post I just made for this message is such a strange mix of posting while 3/4s asleep and auto-incorrect on this tablet that I feel bad for editing it

Edited by misanthrope304

Yes vile

Clan is live, although it's a convoluted mess getting it to activate.

Go to clans>my groups>set as clan

I see that the XBox clan is set up but we still need a PS clan.

Apparently I cannot join the XBox clan until we have more members in our group or at least that is what I think this error message means.

Yes vile

Clan is live, although it's a convoluted mess getting it to activate.

Go to clans>my groups>set as clan

I see that the XBox clan is set up but we still need a PS clan.

Apparently I cannot join the XBox clan until we have more members in our group or at least that is what I think this error message means.

I don't think you can join the clan until you play the game on X-Box. That's the message I got.

Okay...so I'm on the fence with this game. Not really sure if it is down my alley or not. 

I played the beta, and while it was enjoyable in about the same way that virtually every 3PS game I have played in recent memory has been the story felt a little thin, 

Is there suppose to be some large scale Mass Effect/Bioshock/Uncharted style story or is this going to be another thin story that exists so bros can level up to teabag each other in multiplayer? 

Those types of games aren't really my thing. Unfortunately the internet hasn't done an overly good job of telling me if Destiny IS that kind of game or if there is more to it than that.