DVDVR Message Board

2014 NFL DRAFT

RIPPA

They're only doing the first round tonight aren't they?  NFL just introduced roughly 20-30 players in attendance, good chance that some of these guys will be returning to the green room for tomorrow nights part of the draft.

They're only doing the first round tonight aren't they?  NFL just introduced roughly 20-30 players in attendance, good chance that some of these guys will be returning to the green room for tomorrow nights part of the draft.

Yup - 1st round tonight

2nd and 3rd round tomorrow.

They now invite guys knowing full well they won't be called until tomorrow.

It was their way of making the 2nd Day more "TV friendly"

Yeah I think that was the idea. Since rounds 2-3 are also on prime time, I guess they thought it'd be nice to have some of those guys there, too. I'm no draftnik but a bunch if those guys are definitely not projected 1st rounders.

Hopefully they all go in that time, though, because I can't imagine how miserable it'd to sit there two whole days only to find out you're a fourth round pick.

Who told Clinton-Dix it'd be a cool idea to dress like he was headed to Prom?

Maybe he got the first pick in that California high school draft I heard about

Apparently the cowboys are trying to move up to #4.    Please tell me the Manziel to the Cowboys stories are continuing  ^_^

Ho

Yeah I think that was the idea. Since rounds 2-3 are also on prime time, I guess they thought it'd be nice to have some of those guys there, too. I'm no draftnik but a bunch if those guys are definitely not projected 1st rounders.

Hopefully they all go in that time, though, because I can't imagine how miserable it'd to sit there two whole days only to find out you're a fourth round pick.

What if you sat in the green room for both days then didn't even get drafted at all and had to settle for a free agent contract?

So are you guys watching on ESPN or NFLN?

I think this is the 2nd or 3rd year I am exclusively NFL Network

The combo of Berman and Gruden is unwatchable.

Good to know the Texans War Room looks like it is a Econ 101 class

Shoot. I've been able to watch it streaming at NFL or ESPN in years past, but now they ask me to login through my cable provider that I don't have. Guess the folks here at DVDVR will be my exclusive analysts this year.

EDIT: Nevermind, I found the NFL.com page...SPEAK TO ME OH SAGES.

Oh I think this goes without saying but if you are going to report what people are saying the pick is going to be from Twitter - please use spoiler tags (or better yet - just not share it)