DVDVR Message Board

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I hated it the first time I watched it, yet it stuck in my head and I'd find myself thinking about it months later. I watched it again about a year later and loved it. One of my favourite films of the last decade.
  3. I saw The Quebecers regain the tag titles from Marty Jannetty and the 1-2-3 Kid at MSG prior to the 1994 Royal Rumble. On the same card, Owen Hart won a royal rumble match by last eliminating Fatu, I believe.
  4. Eivion

WEIRD FOODS

Don't have anything too weird. Had squirrel a couple times as a child when my family visited one of my uncles. It is similar to chicken and good, but also annoyingly boney. Had a camel burger from one of the burger joints in the area I'm around currently. It was actually bit disappointing. Nothing standout flavor wise. Don't think it was seasoned well. Does gator and frog legs count as weird? I see both on restaurant menus enough that they seem kind of normal to me. The gator I've had is usually ground up and fried. I like it well enough though it always feels just a bit too expensive for the amount. Frog legs taste like some weird fish/chicken combo and are generally good, but like gator is a bit too expensive. I don't really think squid and octopus are in the weird category at this point. Way too many cultures use them for food.
  5. Leafs better fucking win tonight.
  6. I’m still gonna dream Big O is gonna turn on Kofi at some point
  7. But War Machine wasn't their. . . You know what, fuck it.
  8. War Viking Raider Experience is a license to print money.
  9. They are running 15 shows with 10-man blocks, this means that likely 4 shows will have 10 singles matches or that it will spread out thru the shows so that they have 5-7 singles matches. Point is that if Shingo is in block A then they don't really have to deliver intriguing main event every show, block B can take care of that. So if they wanted they could have Shingo win all matches in his block without hurting the business much.
  10. I've gotten a copy of every film that I've been assigned in a challenge, except where I've already had it. Luckily, I've not been assigned crap.
  11. The whole Mortal Kombat plot, as laid out from 9 forward, feels straight from Advanced Dungeons and Dragons and it's great. Shao Khan is a lawful evil plainswalker.
  12. Meanwhile, Roode weathered the storm and kept his mouth shut like a good company man. And look at him now! New facial hair style and a full first name! Everything's coming up Milhouse Bobby Robert!
  13. CMLL (SUN) 04/28/2019 Arena México 1) Arkalis & Halcón Suriano Jr. vs Akuma & Espanto Jr. 2) Magia Blanca, Magnus, Stigma vs Cancerbero, Raziel, Sangre Azteca 3) Sagrado vs Tiger [lightning] 4) Blue Panther Jr., Esfinge, Kráneo vs Dark Magic, Kawato San, Olímpico 5) Flyer, Stuka Jr., Titán vs Hechicero, Mephisto, Templario 6) Atlantis, Valiente, Volador Jr. vs Cavernario, La Bestia Del Ring, Rush from luchablog
  14. I always thought that while it would have been neat to see him in AEW or wherever he was never going to do that. He killed himself in deathmatches and all kinds of stuff and made his money at the end. With Renee still there plus him not living a lavish lifestyle there's no need for him to go anywhere else. I would hope that he's at least open to doing autograph signings in the future but that won't be anytime soon.
  15. You know a bump is fucking sick when you can hear it, From the Chase Bridge in the WAY upper deck of MSG.
  16. Figured this might be more fitting here than in the music section
  17. I don't consider it strange but I can have kalamari (squid) and grilled octopus all day if possible. That shit is the fucking best but that's also my Greek side coming through. And with Greek Easter we're going to have lamb on the spit which is the absolute best. Years ago they had that and goat on another spit and while I liked goat the lamb was more fatty and flavorful. If those aren't considered weird then boy you really don't wanna know about later that night when we picked apart the lamb's head. Damn that was weird yet surprisingly good. Speaking of Greece I had rabbit there in '97 and remembered it having a gamey vibe but it was neat to say I tried it. Much like @Contentious C it's been awhile since I went to Abby but man was that great. I did try camel which I liked and kangaroo burger which I liked even more. I consider wild boar to be not that uncommon around here but when I'm up for it it's good to have. As for other stuff I did try alligator a time or two and didn't mind it. I'm blanking on other ones I may have had but am always up for anything.
  18. I have no desire to ever play a MK game but I have been watching someone play it on YouTube mainly because I am still a sucker for the plot
  19. Read it was unlikely. He’s burnt out and is leaning towards retirement. Loyalty still remains with WWE if he decides to return.
  20. I do wonder about this, since--if I'm not mistaken--Shingo hasn't dropped a fall yet in New Japan. Usually tournaments have upsets, but it stands to reason his first loss will occur on a big stage.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?