DVDVR Message Board

Dynamite - 2/23/2022

1 minute ago, J.T. said:

If you asked me two months ago who would be the favorite if AEW dropped trios belts, I'd have said any combo of Dark Order in a walk.  With the team of Black / Matthews / King now in the mix, I am not so sure.

We need those Trios Titles. So overdue.

• Like 2

Just now, J.T. said:

If you asked me two months ago who would be the favorite if AEW dropped trios belts, I'd have said any combo of Dark Order in a walk.  With the team of Black / Matthews / King now in the mix, I am not so sure.

I'd go with House of Black or Cole/ReDRagon as the first champions if we ever get a trios title.

• Like 2

Just finished watching (VCU had to beat Mason) and add me to the I Hate Battle Royals But Give Me MOTHERFUCKING FTR AND REDRAGON 100 TIMES contingent.  THAT WAS FUCKING AWESOME.  So Bryan Danielson is the best wrestler in AEW BUT is Allie the Bunny the second best wrestler in AEW?  THAT was how you carry a green gal and they had actual credible nearfall.  Jade Cargill is now right in the middle of all women wrestlers.  Garcia/Danielson was fucking epic.  That was Pillman vs Flair.  The crowd was freaking out over Buddy Matthews, which is cool but strange, because I've only seen one of his matches, but he is instantly over.  That was cool.  Add me to the House of Black/Death Triangle feud enthusiasts.  You knew 10 wasn't winning when he didn't hit a sky high beel maneuver.  Oh yeah,  GIVE ME HOBBS VS KEITH LEE.  YAY! AEW RULES! 

• Like 9

2 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

What was the match where Buddy looked like he could have been an instant "PUSH THIS GUY NOW" success story that they completely ignored? It was him vs. somebody I can't remember and I just knew the guy was a star. And then... well, you know. 

Ali probably

2 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

What was the match where Buddy looked like he could have been an instant "PUSH THIS GUY NOW" success story that they completely ignored? It was him vs. somebody I can't remember and I just knew the guy was a star. And then... well, you know. 

He had absolute bangers with Mustafa Ali & Cedric Alexander on 205 Live. He had a star maker with Bryan right after his Smackdown callup, too.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Roman Reigns??

Don't remember a Danielson match even happening...

Edited by Horatio