DVDVR Message Board

NBA - 2013-14 Regular Season - 1st Half

Dolfan in NYC

Just like last year, I'm looking at all those three point shooters on the other team and I wish we had just one of them.

Dunleavy is turding it up, and we can't have Deng AND Butler both out for foul trouble. If they both go out our defense is.... well there isn't one.

A better shot of the ring from the front...

Posted Image

1st Half Reactions

Posted Image

What, you thought you guys were going to pull off a 2013 version of the 2011 Miami Heat creaming of the then former World Champs Dallas Mavericks(A.K.A. The NBA's version of The Miz)?

It's like the Bulls got together and were like "Our fan base expects way too much from us. now that Rose is back. We need to cool them down a bit."

And since Boozer pretty much does the opposite of what the rest of the team is doing, he's having a good game.

• Like 1

A better shot of the ring from the front...

Posted Image

1st Half Reactions

Posted Image

What, you thought you guys were going to pull off a 2013 version of the 2011 Miami Heat creaming of the then former World Champs Dallas Mavericks(A.K.A. The NBA's version of The Miz)?

Fuck you.  I put up with alot, but I won't have my team compared to the fucking Miz lol

• Like 1

Carlos Boozer is still the Bulls second best score, huh?  I get not picking the Heat to repeat, but I don't see this Bulls team, as presently constructed, being the favorites out of the whole league.  Oh, they'll be good.  Play harder than anybody, play great defense, and win a bunch of games.  They still got the same scoring issues though.  They must be expecting a lot from Butler this year.

That's not to say they can't comeback in this game though.  Miami always takes their foot off the gas in these type of games.Barkley already calling the Pacers team "terrific".  I expected him to pick them to win the champion by the fifth game of the season.

Edited by _MJ_