DVDVR Message Board

ANIMAL CROSSING: New Horizons

SirSmUgly

I had my first encounter on a Tarantula island in the wee hours of the morning.

The island was shaped like an octagon and the tarantulas certainly treated it like one.

I must have been bitten 18+ times.

Luckily you wind up back on the dock with the pilot giving you a pep talk.

Wound up with 30+ tarantulas at the end of the session.

Flick, the insect lover, was back on my island and I was able to get 300,000+ bells from him.

Paid off my 2nd loan with haul.

Now we've got the Bunny Day stuff going on.

2 hours ago, odessasteps said:

For those wondering Bunny Day has in store for you 

Hide contents

38 different recipes to make to get the reward at the end

Spoiler

Well, if eighteen of those are the three pieces of clothing that you make out of the six egg types, that leaves twenty pieces of furniture.

BTW @odessasteps, I can't send you mail until you visit my island. I'm just going to open the gates. Come on in and take fruit and plants, if you'd like. 

I'll just open my gate and put the dodo code here for you or anyone else at DVDVR who is online and needs apples, oranges, mums, pansies, or windflowers: 42MFD

I'll just leave the gate open for an hour or so while I make dinner, so if you see it, c'mon in. If you can, please BRING and drop off a couple of pears, cherries, or peaches and hyacinths or other flowers that I didn't list above so that I can re-plant them. 

Edited by Smelly McUgly

10 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Peaches and pears trees would be cool. I have oranges, apples & coconuts. 

Shit, that is exactly what I have...okay, that's kinda funny. Nevermind on the fruit, then. We both need the same things. 

Alright, I'll bring you a full bamboo tree, a few shoots, some mums, some windflowers, and some pansies. 

Edited by Smelly McUgly

I hope those flowers help. I couldn't plant the tree, but just plant the shoots, and you'll get trees in three days. 

I left because I didn't want to keep you up too late, but enjoy the plants!

I'm approving these Switch friend requests, and I'm shook because none of your Miis match how I visualized you in my heads from your posts and avatars. 

On lockdown. It's Friday. I want to open up my island. If anyone is interested, let me know, and I'll be opening it at 8PM PST. Will edit this with the code if anyone cares. 

PLZ BRING PEARS, PEACHES, AND/OR CHERRIES. 

I will dig up some flowers for you to re-pot and if I have any more bamboo shoots, I'll put those out too. I also have extra eggs of all types except the ones that you dig up, so if you need those, let m eknow. 

• 2 weeks later...