DVDVR Message Board

The ROH Thread

Would it be right to presume Chris Hero will be the mystery partner for Eddie Edwards, leading to a Hero vs. Matt Hardy feud for early 2014, or does Hero working the Cage of Death PPV the same night rule that out?

Hero is probably going to be all over the BIG indies for at least a few more months before he settles somewhere or takes a few tours in Europe and Japan. 

Him stiffing the crap out of Hardy would be awesome.

Hero threw a punch at the FUW show I saw him on that would have made this board explode. 

if Nigel is ever going to do another match, right now in ROH is not the time

I don't see it being Nigel because, yeah, he's retired due to injuries (and kinda bitter, if his documentary gives an accurate impression).  If they've even hinted he'd be the mystery partner, I missed it.

I'm guessing Hero.  That seems like the only feasible "mystery partner" out there that could conceivably satisfy the audience.

Which means it will probably be someone completely underwhelming like.... Sean Denny?  Bio-Hazard?  Matt Turner?

• Like 1

He's good, he knows what he does best and plays to his strengths. Not saying he should go back to Ring of Honor full time but an unannoced one night return at Final Battle would be pretty cool. That being said Chris Hero is the best choice.