DVDVR Message Board

MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA (Here be Spoilers)

RIPPA

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

There are ton of random dialogue that happen that refer to things you already finished.

It was odd. She said something about the food she would make. I quite out. The mission came up in the top corner. Then it appeared with a check. Then I talked to her again and had the dialogue about getting it. 

42 minutes ago, melraz09 said:

Youve already got the weekend chest. 

I played some today and looked i didnt have it. Im cursed. 

I did get a black widow today in a 100k chest. No more vanquisher.

It was after 1900 ET. Maybe because that is also Friday GMT (BST). 

My trick on sniping on Firebase Magma (standing on the pigiron bucket) was not as effective as when I did it with JT.

Got on this mornin to check stick teams and to see if i got the chest. I finally got one. It sucked but i got it. It was where you purchase other chest. The basic, advanced, supply, etc. 

Got my third Gold extraction last night. Two more to go to unlock Unwavering.

My free pack was unremarkable.  Upgrade to my Asari Sentinel.

I have no idea how I got to be the #1 Killer in this morning's Bronze APEX mission with the Krogan Gladiator.  The power load-out blows goats.

I have, however, started using the old Vanguard Bombs Away with here where you find a group of enemies, jet jump, and hit Nova while you are airborne.so that your AOE smash kills almost everyone.

Not sure if it is a glitch of if Nova counts as a melee attack (should be a Biotic attack) but I have seen the Gladiator's Rage health regen kick in if I hit a Bombs Away attack that three enemies at a time or kills two enemies at once and I mange to quickly club a third enemy to death with my Hammer.

I'm going to level up a few Rare and Very Rare characters to make Silver and Gold runs in order to improve my credit flow. 

I still have the Turian Agent (Rare), Asari Duelist (Very Rare), and Salarian Operator left to unlock so I need to bring in as much currency as possible to purchase Gold and Platinum Packs.

I can't guarantee you this will work 100 percent of the time, but when you hit a glitch in multiplayer that screws with your movement, find a way to die. When someone revives you, you revive yourself or pop back up at the end of the wave, it should be fixed.

Man this playthrough is so buggy

So I am doing Firefighters

Spoiler

So I unlock the part where you have to go back to the Nexus to disable the bombs

I futz around - went did Cora' loyalty mission first - then when to the Nexus

I get there and Kandros is all "Welp Hydroponics blew up because you were slow" and Sara is all "Whoops - I was helping someone!"

But the weird thing was that Hydroponics was fine and the bomb was still there to diffuse and the whole quest completed as normal (no failed parts)

So weird

But also interesting to see that at least one mission is on a timer if you will

You XBox folks who have me on their Friend List may have noticed in your Activity Feed that I got my fifth Gold extraction on Sunday afternoon..

UNWAVERING, BABY~!

I would've gotten it on Saturday afternoon, but I ran into the no run glitch five times in a row so I said Fuck It and did a little yard work before rolling to the Greene Turtle for the Aldo - Holloway scrap.

No new character unlocks.  I've finally got a Vanquisher, though.

I'm devoting the next few days to getting my shit straight in Campaign Mode.  I'm resigning myself to grind through the grind no matter what, but I'm up for rolling in multiplayer with anyone who needs Gold extractions.

Holla if you see me online.

I knew I should've never gone back to a previous Eos autosave..  I messed around and located the "secret" ledge in the Eos vault that you can use to backtrack to the "hidden" Remnant Sudoku chest.  Damn. 

The temptation to call in a do-over is tremendous because I totally forgot to fully explore the Eos vault even after backtracking to try to work around the bugged random markers in the Data Trail assigned task.

Just keep in mind that you can only skip two of those chests if you want to get the Cryptographer achievement

There are 22 chests and you need 20 of them

Note - despite the achievement saying "in a single playthrough" some folks are claiming that if you do New Game+ its cumulative. I don't think that is true since I am definitely beyond 20 combined but I just wanted to mention it

15 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Just keep in mind that you can only skip two of those chests if you want to get the Cryptographer achievement

There are 22 chests and you need 20 of them

Well, that about settles that now, doesn't it?

I knew i was in trouble when I interfaced with the console and Ryder said, "I wonder where that leads to?"  The words that no gamer with OCD wants to hear.

It was, however, amusing to hear Peebee cursing me out for locating the Remnant data library after being all "FIRST ONE TO THE CORE GETS THE GLORY~!"