DVDVR Message Board

FIRE PRO WORLD

Craig H

11 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

You've always been able to do North/South corner moves, or at least since the Saturn.

Tree of Woe-> Any strike

Do a knee dropkick to dropkick them in the face.  Big Boot them in the nuts.  Go grab a sledge hammer and tee off on some scrotum, etc

Sorry. I meant using the top/bottom corner (since the thing is angled like a diamond) for corner moves. I knew about what you're talking about.

On 6/28/2017 at 9:55 AM, Tromatagon said:

Yeah, my favorite wrestler has none of his moves in the game, basically, and the WWE games even have Penta's arm breaker in them, like you can do a 100% accurate moveset for him in those games.  But I'd rather be playing Firepro.

They've been doing developer blogs, and the latest talks about the revamped wrestler edit, and I CAN MAKE EVERY PAIR OF ONITSUKA TIGERS IVE EVER OWNED BABY

https://fireproworld.com/2017/06/27/dev-blog-2-edit-mode-workshop/

Honestly, I would Tweet at the Devs and ask they they add the move.

I'm going a step further and being 'that guy' to wait a month before I get it. That will give them time to work out some of the early bigger issues and give people time to make some cool stuff for me to download. My backlog is epic enough that I can wait a bit, but still really looking forward to it.

If there was any benefit to my wife working nights at the hospital for now, it would be playing some Fire Pro after my daughter goes to bed. If only this were out now.

I was worried with the transparent bit between the face texture and the hair but near the bottom of the head layers you can see the top and back of head. So pretty much any face with any hair or beard or mask. Unreal. We kind of knew that but just seeing it all is really eye opening. Endless options.

Everybody in my game will have Keiji Mutoh '90s hair.

And for the editors who are concerned about the lack of gradients, it would seem with this new system and having up to 9 layers per part means you can achieve a lot of what you were doing with separate layers. It's only for those that want colour changes of the same pattern that are kind of fucked from what I can see. But for people trying to create different looking parts with one pattern and a bunch of different colours in the gradient, you could probably recreate that.

Another thing, you could use some of the mask details as face paint now too. 

All the strike exchange options and downed opponent pins. I forgot that there's a dedicated pin button! And now there's a standing SSP with pin. Jeff Cobb edit inches closer to reality.

• Like 2

I am all in on that menu music, bay-beeeeeeeeee. So much better than the dog shit taco we got in FPR. Digging Steel Johnson yelling "no good!" in Japanese.

I can't believe I start a 3 week teaching gig the day this comes out. Fucking heartbreaking. I'm totally not going to neglect those students. O_O