DVDVR Message Board

MMA Talk.

The Natural

Watching the UFC 172 Countdown and apparently Todd Grisham from ESPN and the WWE is an MMA expert :unsure:

They just played off Machida vs. Davis as if Davis went in there and wrestled Machida to death.  Sometimes, I can't even comprehend this editing.

Cormier vs. Dan Henderson is official for next month's UFC 173.  Winner gets the winner of  the winner of Gustaffson vs. the winner of UFC 172's title fight.  Got all that?

Slim chance we might get the main event of the UFC show that never was.

Cormier vs. Dan Henderson is official for next month's UFC 173.  Winner gets the winner of  the winner of Gustaffson vs. the winner of UFC 172's title fight.  Got all that?

So Cormier will be sitting out for a year. Awesome.

So Cormier will be sitting out for a year. Awesome.

Best case scenario for Cormier would probably be about 8-9 months.  But with Cormier/Hendo winner potentially sitting out till next years SB card at best you'd think they would match up that winner with the Davis/Rumble winner and then at least you have a fight that can headline a FOX card in the mean time.

Guest Edwin

Watching TUF Brazil and Dana's great just for this...

If you two want to fight for free, I'd love to not to pay ya.

I also think it's ironic...

Dana craps on Lyman Good not being good enough to make it on TUF, but he ignores the fact that Good beat Hector Urbina who did indeed make it on the show during the first Bellator middleweight tournament.

Guest Edwin

Clint Hester vs. Antonio Braga Neto, Cezar Ferreira vs. Andrew Craig and Sean Spencer vs. Luis Dutra Jr. have all been added to UFC FN 44.

Guest Edwin

I'm sure Arlovski/Big Nog is in the works leading to Big Nog probably beating Arlovski and leading to a "BIG NOG IS BACK" bit online before he loses his next fight and everyone calls for his retirement...

How do you not make AA/Nelson 2?

If you're almost going the distance with Travis Fulton, is fighting Roy Nelson going to be that sexy of an option for you? I feel a Schaub fight is probably why he signed so quickly.

• Like 1

Guest Edwin

Doo Ho Choi is out of his fight with Sam Sicilia at UFC 173 due to an ankle injury thus pushing his UFC debut further back and I feel the urge of wanting to smash something namely cause I can't wait to see Choi knocking fools out at 145 in the UFC.

Aaaaaand here's the short 60 second Choi trailer I did a while back featuring him knocking Jap. fools out in DEEP mostly:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOXhcyXMBTE