DVDVR Message Board

MMA Talk.

The Natural

About that digital network...

The network would give subscribers a chance to see all of these events live, or at their convenience with a video-on-demand component which would allow them to watch the show in its entirety, or pick specific fights from the show.

/snip/

There will also be a video-on-demand component that will allow subscribers to watch thousands of hours of archival programming from the UFC, as well as other videotape libraries the company owns, including Strikeforce, WEC, Pride and WFA.

That'll do. 

Per Ariel Helwani, the UFC plans to have Condit on that Evans/Cormier show.

Thiago Silva will be fighting Ovince St. Preux and Alexey Olenik facing Jared Rosholt at UFC 171.

I believe that it's actually the UFC on Fox card in January where Oleinik vs. Roshol is taking place.

I'd be down for it if we have some sort of nomination process (as opposed to the previous "I've chosen these fights, pick among them" situation).

I wasn't going to do the latter because there is no way I'm tracking down the entire Bellator slate from this year.

Ian McCall has had it ROUGH. He spent a good portion of his career battling drug addiction. Jeremy Williams (his first real MMA coach), Justin Levens (close friends with Levens and his wife), and now Shane del Rosario are all gone and didn't it make past thirty years of age. Plus, the whole thing with Rob Emerson. I can't even comprehend all that madness. This guy is MMA Kevin Von Erich.