DVDVR Message Board

MMA Talk.

The Natural

I just finished listening to Joe Rogan's podcast with Jimmy Smith and Uncle Creepy. In it, Jimmy Smith gets in some pretty good, stealthy jabs at Chael, and Joe does as well. I think the one that stood out the most was one of them saying that Chael's excuse was he needed help coming down off of TRT, so why was he using shit that doesn't help you come down off of TRT?

Whatever. Fuck Chael. I fucking can't stand him. Such a piece of shit.

Guest Edwin

Winnable fight for Kikuno. It'll be interesting to see how he does moving down to featherweight.

Since she might join us one day, I thought this should be posted here.

If you have COMCAST, it is currently on DEMAND under the UFC 175 section. Damn good documentary.

Ronda Rousey: Breaking Ground examines the remarkable rise of the first female champion in UFC history. Using Ronda's lifelong desire to be a superhero as a theme throughout, the program details the childhood trauma and the complicated relationship with her mother that has fueled her athletic endeavors. Featuring interviews with Ronda, her mother, her friends and coaches and UFC President Dana White, it's the first comprehensive analysis of one of professional sports true pioneers.

Guest Edwin

I think the main problem I have when reading Pyle's name is that I'm continuously remembered of this:

So the injuries to Jose Aldo were injured labrum & herniated cervical disc. Fell & hit his head & shoulder on the floor while training.

Did they move Nova Uniao's gym into the middle of oncoming traffic?

• Like 1

So the injuries to Jose Aldo were injured labrum & herniated cervical disc. Fell & hit his head & shoulder on the floor while training.

If he's out for longer than six months, time to strip him of the belt.

If he's out for longer than six months, time to strip him of the belt.

And make him move to 155.