DVDVR Message Board

MMA Talk.

The Natural

TUF 20 cast, which could be subtitled "hey, some of these names sound familiar!"

Heather Jo Clark
Emily Kagan
Aisling Daly
Lisa Ellis
Carla Esparza
Felice Herrig
Randa Markos
Alex Chambers
Joanne Calderwood
Bec Rawlings
Rose Namajunas
Jessica Penne
Angela Magana
Angela Hill
Tecia Torres
Justine Kish

Sara McMann meets Invicta FC champion Lauren Murphy at UFC Fight Night 47 (@guicruzzz) http://sbnation.com/e/5631910 

Ran out of likes but glad to hear this.. excited for Lauren's UFC debut, really enjoyed all of her Invicta fights last year. Also looking forward to TUF 20 with the full lineup known.

Guest Edwin

Joe Silva also set up Dodson/Moraga II and Mousasi/Jacare II this year which made sense, but I'm sure he didn't remember they had fought previously before either.

Bigfoot-Arlovski doesn't excite me. Bigfoot should take it pretty easily.

Bigfoot/Barnett is much more intriguing to me (and we haven't seen it yet)

for Arlovski, i'd rather see him face a boxer/striker. Gonzaga or Struve? Miocic or JDS if you're looking to feed him to the wolves.

I think that Barnett turned down the Big Foot fight since he wants to fight Overeem instead.  You can't force fighters to take fighters, sometimes you just have to make the best out of what you have to work with.  Theres a tad bit more then fantasy matchmaking like you do on forums, you don't hear about which guys turn down fights.

I think that Barnett turned down the Big Foot fight since he wants to fight Overeem instead.  You can't force fighters to take fighters, sometimes you just have to make the best out of what you have to work with.  Theres a tad bit more then fantasy matchmaking like you do on forums, you don't hear about which guys turn down fights.

hadn't heard that about Barnett.

the rest is true. i was just throwing out fights that sounded good to me. and what does it really matter? i'm gonna watch the PPV regardless.

are most of the Dana White Q&A just marks trying to advertise their merchandise or plug some shitty web site or show.   About 15 minutes in and maybe 2 real questions.  At least someone at the question about how many shows there are.