DVDVR Message Board

2016 CFL - Offseason

Dolfan in NYC

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm not gonna lie, Winnipeg having no first round pick this year because of some compensatory pick they used last year made me think "that's so Winnipeg".

Edmonton didn't draft a single O-lineman. That's, like, really hard to do in a CFL draft.

I still wish the Stampeders would go back to their traditional red and white and get over this BLOOP BLOOP WE'RE THE MEN IN BLACK WE'RE VILLAINS thing. It would be so much more distinctive especially with Ottawa (who got cut off in that photo) back in the league.

I wish Montreal would simplify their jerseys a bit. It's always looked like 3 different shirts frankensteined together.

Calgary's numbers are such ass. It's like they saw Tampa Bay's numbers are were like "Challenge accepted."

• 3 weeks later...

Argos are trying tailgating this year to try and trick people into coming down to the stadium.  I will give them props for trying this and limiting the price of the drinks sold in the tailgating area to around $4. I know they wanted to do something like this years ago outside the Dome.  Guess it helps when you have much better funded and powerful owners 

• 2 weeks later...