DVDVR Message Board

I'm dumb.

Ramsey

All of this love, this good will, all stemming from my disliking one mopey poster enough to never want to read his Snuffleupagus-like downer-ism again...

You're welcome.

Guys, Ramsey dissed Snuffelupagus two pages ago and you all have let him get away with it.

All of this love, this good will, all stemming from my disliking one mopey poster enough to never want to read his Snuffleupagus-like downer-ism again...

You're welcome.

Guys, Ramsey dissed Snuffelupagus two pages ago and you all have let him get away with it.

Sorry, I don't have HBO.

• Like 2

Id' like to think that Forgetful Jones was inspired by Stan Hansen. If Forgetful had ever thrown a lariat before they retired him, I wouldd've lost it!

James

Ok, for making a Forgetful Jones reference and then pointing out how much he looks like early 80's Stan Hansen, you win the internet for the rest of today. Enjoy your spoils.

like he is Wally West to your Zoom or is he more Silver Age Superman to your Golden Age Superman?

Or do we need a Kamandi/Anthro analogy?

James

I'd probably lean toward the Supeman analogy...a little more Hal Jordan to my Alan Scott but tomato/tomato (which does NOT work in print.)