DVDVR Message Board

2015 NBA OFFSEASON

Cole Miner

Whew.

I think Frank's going to be a decent pro and all, but fourth overall pick? Nah.

All this waiting for tonight is killing me berceuse I keep letting my thoughts wonder and keep imagining Flip fucking this draft up somehow.

I can't tell if people are overrating Clarkson and Randle or underrating Boogie. There is no amount of picks and prospects in the world that = Boogie.  Lakers should take the proven 24 year old and gear up for 2016.  Dude is locked in under 15 mil for the next 3 years!  It's the most ridiculous steal even if they have to give up EVERY prospect.

The issue isn't the talent being equal, its the problem with them stripping the tires off the car to put in a new engine.

Speaking of which, in the most Rockets move ever, Houston is trying to strip everything to make room to go after LMA or Love.  Because of course they are.

The issue isn't the talent being equal, its the problem with them stripping the tires off the car to put in a new engine.

Speaking of which, in the most Rockets move ever, Houston is trying to strip everything to make room to go after LMA or Love.  Because of course they are.

Will they ever learn?

This may sound like a bit of a humblebrag, but it's so odd being a Cleveland fan and not really having anything invested in the draft. Like, how can they screw up this year? I feel relaxed, but a little too relaxed. Like that feeling right before a jump scare in a shitty horror movie. 

Looking back with the benefit of hindsight, the worst trade the Lakers may have made was Nash.

Yes, I've mentioned it a lot on here as it being the worst trade the Lakers have ever made. The initial reaction was it was a great trade, but even when they made that deal there were risks since Nash was spending a lot of time laying on his back when he wasn't in Suns games and the Lakers didn't have a reliable backup point guard.

Not to mention the draft picks given up. This season was pretty stressful with that whole top-5 protected pick deal, but also it going to the Suns at one point. Pick going to the Sixers doesn't really bug me as much since they're in the East.

Edited by AlfredoE

The Kings owner kind of sucks.  He apparently overruled his FO last year when they were minutes away from drafting Elfrid Payton, fired the only coach Boogie has ever liked midway through the most competitive Kings season in years, etc etc.

He deserves to lose Boogie and get stuck with 4 years of George Karl trying to undermine him..

If you're not following @netw3rk on twitter you're missing out.  The dude was born for days like today.

mitch kupchak is like rasputin crawling out of the black sea with a knife in his chest and two gunshot wounds in his head

netw3rk ‏@netw3rk  3h3 hours ago

"I wonder what Philly will do." *Sam Hinkie slips the black ski-mask over his head, turns to the camera, and puts his finger to his lips*