DVDVR Message Board

Lucha Underground Discussion

Robert

Puma was my pick for hoodie guy, but then they referred to him in third person.  I feel like he was totally supposed to be at one time or still is, because THAT WAS SO THE BACK OF HIS HEAD DUDE.

I think he's going to end up being the new Dragon Azteca instead when the old one dies and isn't anyone else

The build up to the big show has been excellent. Finally caught part 1 last night and loved it. The trios champs were one of my favorite parts of the show but knew they had to lose eventually and I liked the execution of it, well done. Catrina is great. Both other matches were good stuff as well. I've always enjoyed Hernandez so will miss if he's not gonna be there anymore. Looking forward to part 2 and what all is concluded as far as the season long stories.

I'm taking a wild guess that Opening Hoodie guy was Puma, and Hoodie Guy that tried to stop Azteca from entering the Temple was someone else (I just can't think of what Technico it could possibly be)

Rey is totally the new Dragon Azteca next season, makes sense that Old Dragon sent Puma to Rey to use Konnan as the "in" to the Temple.

Holy fuck, that video!  That was some crazy shit going on.  I'm super excited for this.  And still getting a bit sad because for all we know this is it.  If so, then I'm familiar enough with the AAA guys on here to at least follow them there.

So... I'm off to Mexico for Triplemania (amongst other shows) in a few hours. As such I shall miss the Lucha Underground finale until I return next week or Cubs is nice enough to bring a watchable version when he joins me on Friday. Hope it's great and everyone loves it! And I hope the fade to black is a live cut-in announcement of season 2!

BTW, that Vamp video was super sick.

And back to Mexico City in mid-September for what was supposed to be CMLL Anniversary show but they changed the date on us. So instead it's just another 10 days of whatever shows I can fit into the schedule. Luckily there's a billion shows to choose from. It's gonna be a fun few weeks!