DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact Wrestling 8-1-13

This wasn't a bad show, but hour 1 dragged on. Sabin-Manik was pretty nothing. Aries-AJ was an outstanding match that was well-worth watching again...outside of the finish. Tito as #august1 is wacky.

http://jayreviewsthings.blogspot.com/2013/08/tna-impact-8-1-13.html

Screens -

OH GOD, THEY'RE STARING INTO MY SOUL!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

http://www.imagebam.com/gallery/xbfkzrs74msz7gx1hyt322ma3mi37kp5

• Like 2

Sabin is awful. AJ-Aries was fucking amazing even though that finish was the shits. Tito being the surprise is the most TNA-esque TNA moment in a long time. It's awesome though that somehow Inoki got the book in the company.

• Like 1

Sabin is awful. AJ-Aries was fucking amazing even though that finish was the shits. Tito being the surprise is the most TNA-esque TNA moment in a long time. It's awesome though that somehow Inoki got the book in the company.

Sabin's not awful.  His trunks are, though.

AJ/Aries was fun, but I would rethink taking suicide dives into stairs.  Man, the repackage of AJ Styles is baffling.  It seemed like "ooooh, we're gonna make him this gritty loner biker", but then he has the Bieber hair and the Goth Dean Venture whiny promos, it's weird.

"GET OUT OF MY ROOM MOM!  GOD, You guys just don't understand me"

• Like 1

My dream angle that Rampage will lead a stable of washed up MMA fighters to end Aces and Eights and then MEM must find a way to stop their out of control MMA army comes one step closer. 

OH MY GOD! WE KNOW WHO THIS IS. IT'S THE MAINIAC TIM SYLVIA, JENS PULVER, PHIL BARONI, AND KEN SHAMROCK!

• Like 4

Sabin's trunks are better at functioning as wrestling gear than Sabin is at functioning as a pro wrestler.

The pitter patter of his little chops on Bully Ray were something to see though.

Sabin's trunks are better at functioning as wrestling gear than Sabin is as functioning as a pro wrestler.

The pitter patter of his little chops on Bully Ray were something to see though.

It's certainly true that Sabin's looked... shall we say, uninspired since his return.  But I reserve awful for the likes of Great Khali and David Otunga.