DVDVR Message Board

DVDVR Fantasy Football 2014 Catch-All Thread

Kevin Wilson

In my biggest money league, where I'm in first place, most of my team shit the bed hard yesterday, as in like 8 points total from my running backs and Aaron Rodgers being miserable. However, Dez Bryant and Connor Barth went off, and my opponent had an even bigger bedshitting, and I made it to the championship. Hell, I might break even this year!

Meanwhile in the DVDVR money league, the season rests on the Bears v Saints as Kevin needs Wilson to outpace Forte to get the W, and Phil needs the Brees-Graham connection to blow up in order to down me. 

It's going to be an interesting Monday, if only for fantasy purposes.

Oh, and Beckham wins the Josh Gordon Trophy as the fantasy MVP this year.

Welp, I lost the semis because Jay Cutler remembered he's Jay Cutler :/

So now, I'm playing for 3rd place, and I have a bit of a dilemma. I've got DeMarco Murray, and it's looking like he might actually start this week. But if he doesn't, I'm in some serious trouble. The rest of my RB corps is Latavius Murray, Andre Williams, and the corpse of Rashad Jennings. I do have some options on the waiver wire, though:

Toby Gerhart (vs. TEN): Yeah, it's hard to have confidence in any Jacksonville player, but he is their main back now, and Tennessee has been pretty bad against the run.

Carlos Hyde (vs. SD): Gore's might be back this week, which would make this a moot point. If he's not, though, Hyde would probably be the man, right?

Matt Asiata (vs. MIA): Miami's defense is tough for sure, but Asiata's their guy in the absence of AP, and he's been getting it done, for the most part.

Jonathan Stewart (vs. CLE): Cleveland is also a tougher matchup, plus if DeAngelo is back this week. But if not, Stewart might be worth a pickup.

So of these 4, who should I pick up as my insurance RB? Or maybe I overlooked somebody? Thanks!

Stay away from the Giants RBs since they will split carries and are facing a good Rams defense

Hyde also was hurt on Sunday and is awaiting the results of his tests. He claims he will be fine but still

In my money league's semi finals.  

Do I start:   Joe Flacco against the Texans, or do I take the chance that Cam will start and play well against Cleveland.  

Best available free agent is Tannehill (vs. MIN)

I was thinking about starting Tannehill over Wilson. Also I somehow made the finals in my league with perhaps the worst RB crew. Daniel Herron, Trent Richardson, Matt Asiata, and Jonathon Stewart. I just picked up Joseph Randle if Murray can't go. What RBs do I start? At least I get some money for second place.

I was thinking about starting Tannehill over Wilson. Also I somehow made the finals in my league with perhaps the worst RB crew. Daniel Herron, Trent Richardson, Matt Asiata, and Jonathon Stewart. I just picked up Joseph Randle if Murray can't go. What RBs do I start? At least I get some money for second place.

Randle if Murray can't go and Stewart, then Asiata, then Herron.

Yeah Randle, Stewart then Boom, Trent, and Asiata. Wilson over Tannehill as well.