DVDVR Message Board

2013 NFL: WEEK 15

Dolfan in NYC

I wonder why this wasn't done at the time of his death.  Maybe the family wasn't in an emotional position to think about it.

The family's lawyer said the family wasn't even approached about the possibility at the time.

The story indicated that the family is now hoping it might provided some explanation for what happened but the scientists are saying that the year long gap might make that difficult to happen.

I enjoy that MetLife Stadium has already put out the bulletin warning fans that if they toss snowballs they will be ejected.

Because remember people only care about snowball throwing at players if it happens in NY

Stupid everything

Oh I wouldn't be shocked if there were people who thought RG3 was benched because of his skin color.

So Shanny says he wants to come back in 2014. Given how much of a circus it's been so far, I wouldn't be shocked if there was something else going on and he did come back. I would still laugh and cry about it though.

Michael Irvin or Deion Sanders - it was definitely one of them - earlier this week on NFL Network raised the race issue so that is most likely why Shanahan had to comment about it.

Oh I wouldn't be shocked if there were people who thought RG3 was benched because of his skin color.

So Shanny says he wants to come back in 2014. Given how much of a circus it's been so far, I wouldn't be shocked if there was something else going on and he did come back. I would still laugh and cry about it though.

Of course he does, he wants that golden parachute when Snyder fires his ass. . .