DVDVR Message Board

2024 Pro Wrestling Merchandise Thread

On 3/29/2024 at 2:05 PM, Zimbra said:

Buy it and do a repaint and you have Dutch from The Righteous  😆

On the We Watch Wrestling pod, they shouted out a good eBay seller who has mint Apter mags for maybe 5-15 bucks plus shipping.  If anybody is interested, PM me and I'll send you the name.  I bought an issue a week or two ago and it's incredible.  Maybe the dude worked at a bookstore and just kept and stored stuff instead of throwing it away when he was supposed to?  No idea but it's crazy to get a 1987/88 PWI in the mail and have it look this good.

• 2 weeks later...

So WARHORSE changed his gimmick, and is now a lot less 80s metal bombastic, and he is now despondent, serious and faithless. And so his merch has changed, to fit in with that.

• Like 1

@The Natural I couldn't have ordered this ROH Daneilson figure fast enough.  https://shop.jazwares.com/products/ring-of-honor-bryan-danielson?variant=41127142785097

Spoiler

AEW0560-AEW-BryanDanielson-TheVaultDTC-OP-Pose4-lpr_2000x.jpg?v=1712681473

Also, the Claudio one recently came to the house and it's incredible.  I don't intend on getting every ROH figure they do (no, thanks on the Bucks and Kenny)  But Danielson, Claudio and eventually The Briscoes sounds oh-so-right so I'll need to find a special spot for them.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

@The Natural I couldn't have ordered this ROH Daneilson figure fast enough.  https://shop.jazwares.com/products/ring-of-honor-bryan-danielson?variant=41127142785097

Hide contents

AEW0560-AEW-BryanDanielson-TheVaultDTC-OP-Pose4-lpr_2000x.jpg?v=1712681473

Also, the Claudio one recently came to the house and it's incredible.  I don't intend on getting every ROH figure they do (no, thanks on the Bucks and Kenny)  But Danielson, Claudio and eventually The Briscoes sounds oh-so-right so I'll need to find a special spot for them.

Cheers for this, mate. Much appreciated. Think I'll have to order this, it'll be my first wrestling figure since a kid. I keep my figures in the packaging but looking at the pictures, you can do that. Can you, Nick? If not, I'll take it out. I'd definitely have to put buzz cut Bryan Danielson head on. When I think of Bryan Danielson, it's ROH buzz cut Bryan Danielson from 2005-2007, The New Daniel Bryan in WWE and Bryan Danielson in AEW.

1 hour ago, Curt McGirt said:

It would be super cool if you could remove the hair.

It comes with two heads.

Spoiler

AEW0560-AEW-ROH-BryanDanielson-Vault-Artistic-06000542-lpr_2000x.jpg?v=1712681473

@The NaturalYou can keep it in the packaging if you wish.  If you take him out it should be relatively easy to put back in.  I took out the Claudio one to get a better look and there were no issues putting him back in.  And as much as I like the version with hair first thing I'm doing is swapping the head to bald/buzz one.

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Thanks 2