DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2023 - WEEK SEVEN

Dolfan in NYC

Bernie looks like a Florida methhead in that photo (originally wrote "Bernie Lokos, which makes me wonder if it's Four Loko instead of Meth)

And that last TD pass for the Pats?

It's GESICKI that rocks the pass that rocks the rocks the Pass that's right on time, GESICKI (How is it? GESICKI GESICKI GESICKI!)
(With all due apologies to Run DMC's "It's Tricky")
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

They had him benched for basically the entire game for... reasons

But they put him in to run up the middle to get the ball where they wanted it for the field goal also for some reason?

What a weird team.

7 minutes ago, SirFozzie said:

Bernie looks like a Florida methhead in that photo (originally wrote "Bernie Lokos, which makes me wonder if it's Four Loko instead of Meth)

And that last TD pass for the Pats?

It's GESICKI that rocks the pass that rocks the rocks the Pass that's right on time, GESICKI (How is it? GESICKI GESICKI GESICKI!)
(With all due apologies to Run DMC's "It's Tricky")

I’m from Florida and I’m going to just tell you that you don’t have a freaking clue…how much you know about what you’re talking about lol! We definitely have our exclusive kind of methhead. I don’t know if the mixture of so much sun or what. 

1 minute ago, BloodyChamp said:

I’m from Florida and I’m going to just tell you that you don’t have a freaking clue…how much you know about what you’re talking about lol! We definitely have our exclusive kind of methhead. I don’t know if the mixture of so much sun or what. 

Combine "Florida Man" (I still think of him as U of Miami QB) with methhead look, and yeah....

1 minute ago, Cobra Commander said:

meanwhile on RedZone, Scott Hanson was blindsided by the Giants not having to punt in that situation

That actually happened in the Bills-Patriots game a couple years ago (the one that was played pretty much in a hurricane or a blizzard or something, just remember huge amounts of wind). Injury in the last few seconds, play clock resets and time runs out.

1 minute ago, BloodyChamp said:

Wait are we talking about Bernie Kosar? Was he on TV? I thought he’d been ailing for a long time with CTE.

He was photographed with Taylor Swift.

A reminder that Bernie, Bernie is a better song than any Taylor Swift song.

• Like 1

CBS apparently using one feed for the Chiefs game so that everybody gets to see a split-screen ending of Browns/Colts, a game which doesn't matter a damn bit for Chargers/Chiefs, but since there's areas about to switch from Browns/Colts to Chargers/Chiefs and CBS is lazy