DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2013: WEEK 10

RIPPA

Where you at Banky? Where you at Jrag? Where you at Novocain? Dont be scared homies.

I'm more concerned about my Colts. My expectations for the Bears were low, but I will say I'm surprised at how the NFC North has played out this year. I didn't expect Detroit to be good.

The Colts on the other hand I had higher expectations for and they just got housed by fucking St. Louis. That doesn't make me feel good at all. Just an awful day for both teams.

Can't hear you, polishing my Super Bowl ring, la-de-daaaaa-aaaa! :P

Doesn't bother me any. Or at least not as much as his spayshull baby bro having two rings bothers him. Still doesn't change the fact that even Trent Dilfer posted better than 3 TD, 7 INT ratio in the playoffs where the Ravens won the Super Bowl. Which is fine in the modern parity landscape of the NFL when you get your team in for a dozen consecutive tournaments you're bound to win one. I guess he deserved it; but it still felt like a lifetime achievement award where his team finally carried him for one more than the opposite was true.

Being an jerkhole doesn't suit you.  It was all jokes and fun.

I thought it was a pretty good game.  We didn't start the wrong QB, because Cutler came out firing in the first half, but it was clear that his groin was fucking with him by early in the 3rd.  Trestman's got to make that call.

I'm honestly just happy we didn't give up 40 points.  This is probably the worst Bears D and best Bears O in my lifetime.  Weird.

That is as retarded as railing on someone for saying "we" or "us" when referring to a team.

Horrible nonsense.

You can't have two teams because one day they will play each other. At that point you're either a fan of one team, or you're neutral. Both make you an absolute shithouse of a fan. As reference by "The Bears losing sucked, but now I'm more of a Colts fan so that really sucked!"

Anyway enough of this shameful nonsense, let us dance

Posted Image

I don't know if you can be a full time "two team fan" but nothing wrong with liking an era of another team. I love the Steelers but my favorite team of all time was the 84-86 Bears and my favorite player ever was Walter Payton because they represented the kind of team I loved with those characters. 

Now I will say you can't be a fan of team in the same division. Anybody that is a Redskins and eagles or a Bears and a Vikings fan for example is a true moron. 

That is as retarded as railing on someone for saying "we" or "us" when referring to a team.

Horrible nonsense.

You can't have two teams because one day they will play each other. At that point you're either a fan of one team, or you're neutral. Both make you an absolute shithouse of a fan. As reference by "The Bears losing sucked, but now I'm more of a Colts fan so that really sucked!"

Well, not only did my two teams play each other, they did so in the Super Bowl, which was about the least exciting Super Bowl one could have been invested in. Alongside thinking one of your teams is going to win the Super Bowl, there's also the thought that one of them is going to lose, which sucks. Plus, you can't cheer either team on when you're with a group of people in that scenario, so you just have to sit on your hands and wait for the next time one of those teams makes it to the Super Bowl, and watch them get mindfucked on the 2nd half kick off because it was an onside kick.

I don't get on people for using "we" or "us" even though I don't. I think that's mostly because the people that I know that do it use it as shorthand for whatever their favorite team is, not to show how big of a fan they are.

Horrible nonsense.

Well, not only did my two teams play each other, they did so in the Super Bowl, which was about the least exciting Super Bowl one could have been invested in. Alongside thinking one of your teams is going to win the Super Bowl, there's also the thought that one of them is going to lose, which sucks. Plus, you can't cheer either team on when you're with a group of people in that scenario, so you just have to sit on your hands and wait for the next time one of those teams makes it to the Super Bowl, and watch them get mindfucked on the 2nd half kick off because it was an onside kick.

Did you tuck your penis between our legs for the entire game?