Jump to content
DVDVR Message Board

2021 Professional Wrestling Merchandise Omnibus Thread


Recommended Posts

Bull Nakano figure from the same people who made the Brody figure I posted while back. Another Japanese Legend figure will be announced later for the Sofubi Pro Wrestling Series.

Ew4PaorVEAIvWdY?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by D.Z
Link to post
Share on other sites

Zombie Sailor's upcoming line of retros

Sabu                                                                                                                        Dino

EwhzVdtWUAUnCie?format=jpg&name=large ExK84mhXEAEPJ83?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by D.Z
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, D.Z said:

Bull Nakano figure from the same people who made the Brody figure I posted while back. Another Japanese Legend figure will be announced later for the Sofubi Pro Wrestling Series.

Ew4PaorVEAIvWdY?format=jpg&name=large

y91.gif

Link to post
Share on other sites

I love that the Sakura Genesis cover looks like an NJPW version of Redbook where Desperado is gonna tell you what kind of skin cream he uses under the mask to prevent chafing and keep his youthful luster. 

  • Haha 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, AxB said:

 

Do you, anybody know about the sizing and quality of goods there? Think my friend, @Octopusbought the Four Pillars long sleeve from them. Thanks in advance.

Edited by The Natural
Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, The Natural said:

Do you, anybody know about the sizing and quality of goods there? Think my friend, @Octopusbought the Four Pillars long sleeve from them. Thanks in advance.

The quality is great. The sizing is pretty much UK standard (they're in Nottingham, I think), but he does recommend going up a size for the Football shirts.

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/28/2021 at 11:07 AM, AxB said:

The quality is great. The sizing is pretty much UK standard (they're in Nottingham, I think), but he does recommend going up a size for the Football shirts.

Cheers, @AxB. Appreciate that. Hoping to snag a Kenta Kobashi football shirt. I'm usually a large but I'll go up to an XL with what you say. Do things tend to sell out quick? Touch wood I'll be able to get said Kenta Kobashi football shirt. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...