DVDVR Message Board

2021 Professional Wrestling Merchandise Omnibus Thread

Ryan

On 2/3/2021 at 10:38 AM, The Natural said:

@Casey, @NikoBaltimore, @Craig H and @Jiji: The AEW Logo Premium Varsity Zip Hoodie is 50% off right now. Managed to grab a large for my 6th of March Birthday. Just found out.

On 2/17/2021 at 3:56 PM, The Natural said:

Thanks for pointing that out, @El Gran Gordi. I also prefer the grey border, my friend. Here's hoping it arrives before or on my birthday, the 6th of March.

Guess what arrived today? Yes, The AEW Logo Premium Varsity Zip Hoodie! Tried it on and it's a perfect fit. So warm. Got here quick, on the website it says Due to Covid-19, international shipments may take over 30 days to arrive. Ordered on the 3rd of February and arrived on the 22nd today. I'd recommend that hoodie to y'all!

Same time a brand new with tags TapouT hoodie arrived. When TapouT was an MMA brand. Really hard getting the MMA ones now since the relaunch in 2015 especially new with tags.

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, The Natural said:

@El Gran Gordi: Hope your AEW Logo Premium Varsity Zip Hoodie arrives ASAP mate. @NikoBaltimore and @Jiji were right on the quality of it.

It apparently left America yesterday, from Dallas/Fort Worth Int'l. It should be on the way across the Pacific now. I can hardly wait!

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, El Gran Gordi said:

It apparently left America yesterday, from Dallas/Fort Worth Int'l. It should be on the way across the Pacific now. I can hardly wait!

Nice one, mate. Worth the brass paid especially at half price. Get in!

Edited by The Natural
  • Like 1

23 minutes ago, The Natural said:

@NikoBaltimore and @just drew: Some AEW figures from Unrivaled 2 added today on shopaew.com.

Thanks, dude.  But man if I knew they were gonna do that I would have held off on buying half of them from eBay and Mercari.  I'm glad to have them but having to pay another $10 or $15 for each one is not something I want to do again.  I guess the only thing it'd be good for is if I wanted to get Fenix and Pentagon though the Boss Fight versions will be shipping out next month.

At least I'm jumping on the ones I want right away when they hit Ringside going forward.  The only ones I cared to get from series 4 are Sammy, Santana and Ortiz and that's quite alright with me.

Edited by NikoBaltimore
  • Like 3

On 2/22/2021 at 7:12 PM, The Natural said:

Nice one, mate. Worth the brass paid especially at half price. Get in!

153630590_2724742791172654_6448817064204

152362435_133112212026436_40594198206696

Guess what arrived today ?

As you said, my friend, it is a super high-quality garment. I am really happy.

Piked this up as well, thanks to the half-price sale on the hoodie, and the 20% off Thank You sale:

153829378_433962401213265_67987281746103

Edited by El Gran Gordi
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

My AEW Series 4 order came in yesterday. Really good figures, on par with Series 3. 

• The Omega and Cody figures are so far above and have so much more detail than their Series 1 figures. 
  • Some of the Santana figures have two clearly different skin tones on the chest.
  • Guevara comes with five signs—which oddly all say the same thing ("Hit Me Up"). Not sure if that's from a specific episode or just a mix-up. He has a goofy-ass expression which is somewhat laughable.
  • Matt Hardy comes with Vanguard-1 with an attachable holographic image. 
  • The Ortiz figure is great, so much detail, one of the top figures they've done so far, but it'll probably fly under the radar.
Edited by EricG
  • Like 2

On 2/22/2021 at 12:36 PM, NikoBaltimore said:

Thanks, dude.  But man if I knew they were gonna do that I would have held off on buying half of them from eBay and Mercari.

Apparently the ones they were/are selling on their shop aren't guaranteed to be mint on card, so they might be loose figures or damaged packaging (if you're the type of person who keeps them in the box - if not then ignore this).

Last I checked, they were all gone from the website now - except for Dustin Rhodes.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Casey said:

Apparently the ones they were/are selling on their shop aren't guaranteed to be mint on card, so they might be loose figures or damaged packaging (if you're the type of person who keeps them in the box - if not then ignore this).

Last I checked, they were all gone from the website now - except for Dustin Rhodes.

I figured it wouldn't last long on the site but if it's not guaranteed to be mint on card then a lower price would have been better.  But they knew what they were doing.  And yeah unless it's something like Slim Jim Macho Man or Blood Brother 2-pack I open the boxes anyway.

And @El Gran GordiI'm kind of surprised they still have the "Has been drinking" shirt on the site.  If I remembered to get it I could have had it in time for St. Patrick's Day.  Maybe I'll get it anyway and hope it comes in by then but I really need to start getting rid of old shirts before I can think about getting a new one.

• Like 1