DVDVR Message Board

FIRE PRO WORLD

Craig H

Oh my God. There are already so many moves on steam and it's overwhelming in a good way. I'm going to tell you all, with a tear in my eye, I am going to fill up the memory so quickly. Already have so many cool moves I never even thought of. Gif uploading is not automatic for steam users sadly but the legends are starting to add them to their posts, as are some legends in the making. 

What a game changer. I cannot begin to understand the bitter sweet feelings going through Matsumoto's head right now. 

1 hour ago, Tromatagon said:

Looks like the move gifs are automatic and they suck.  Moves are already hitting the PS4 download page.

Yeah, those are really rough.  You can't even tell what most of the moves are.  Hopefully that gets fixed at some point soon.

One good thing about PS4 version is if I was sticking with Steam I wouldn't get any work done due to this.  But of course the one bad thing is most of the good stuff will be on Steam so hopefully PS4 steps it up.  Heck, I may even try and figure this out and see what wacky shit I can come up with.

I will say though I could really use that move that Jaedmc posted.  I'm hoping in time that like with parts craft those that want to assist with porting their stuff from one system to another will come up with some kind of formula.  If anything just to make it easier for those porting.  But to have all this good stuff on day one is super impressive.

Sounds like it's a nightmare to use with a controller. I'd say hopefully Spike patches in mouse support for PS4 but...

Somebody made a punch that knocks their opponent across/out of the ring. Looks hilarious. I love this so much. 

• Like 1

The Van Daminator I downloaded on Steam last night within like an hour of the dlc dropping on Steam was not great. It had just a jumping spinning kick instead of the spinning wheel/heel kick that he'd usually do. Did manage to bust Sabu wide open which was very satisfying.

Looks like weapons in play right now without further mods needed are chair, mic, scythe, and fork. Sadly no cane. Hopefully it's something that the mod crew can fix in time because The Sandman requires a cane, damn it! White Russian Legsweep and a wind-up heavy duty cane shot would be lovely. To be honest, I'm kind of shocked how good some of these moves are so far. Maybe I was wrong. I was playing around with it for a few minutes and noticed that mist was a thing I think. Should be able to add butthole mist and Muta's mistrana, which I could've sworn was in the game.

Suneed retweeted a Japanese player's brilliant idea of creating a corner grapple move that throws people onto the apron, increasing the likelihood for apron grapples. And of course we're going to get every move ever done on the apron in addition to the AJPW moves to the floor already in the game. 

Am I totally wrong here or could you use this to decapitate someone?  I mean the head would come back after the move but still.

I'm trying to think small at first but I feel like I could learn how to use this properly by creating a Bas Rutten keek to the leever.

Edited by Tromatagon

43 minutes ago, Tromatagon said:

OYAJI!  EXPLAIN!

Fuck, we're likely never to know because Dakota doesn't share shyiiiit! (I think they have been doing some tutorials, so maybe? Could unlock a world of possibilities.)

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

HooooooooOOOOO. That's a spit. But that ring mat is legendary.

Edited by Oyaji

3 hours ago, Tromatagon said:

OYAJI!  EXPLAIN!

See, whenever I've seen the skewers to the head spot done in Japan, the victim left them in and took at least one Piledriver or DDT before pulling them out. Whereas I've seen Americans do the bulging eyes "They're stuck in my head" sell and then pull them out immediately, without even throwing a headbutt or anything.

Yo Japanese players are coming up with some wild shit right here, man:

?imw=637&imh=358&ima=fit&impolicy=Letter

Not Japanese but equally wild:

And there's a shutdown suplex on Steam. Only just a slight pause. It's fine but I know we've got a better one coming in time.

Edited by Oyaji
  • Like 2

It feels like this game is finally complete, been waiting for that so I can truly dive into it because I'm not the type that is happy with just subscribing to other people's work. 

This rules.