DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

I hadn't played for several days, maybe almost a week. Because the last time I played, none of the models were loading, and it was just floating eyes and teeth.

But when I logged on this morning, I didn't lose my check-in streak, so apparently it's just total days, not consecutive.

I FINALLY got Big Show... and the realized that the one time I used the weird glitch was the match that required you to use Show so... yeah...

At least I can get the Show/Miz bonus now

I have three other Powerhouses better than Roman Reigns yet he is the one I am enhancing just because he constantly is involved in the freaking missions

I foolishly looked at the facebook posting about the game being on UUDD.

Half the posts were people referencing the Paige video and the rest were mostly people complaining about the game. And one person asking for female characters. 

It notes that he has a tag bonus with Enzo so I'm guessing he's the next one. I hope all his moves do tiny damage but he has high health to take a beating (a bonus would be that his moves cause botch gems that affect him and Cass instead of the opponent(s)) 

Yeah - I get them after every match but at least most I can click out of either immediately or after 5 seconds

Yesterday was worse - at one point I got a minute long trailer for a minute that couldn't be skipped or closed