DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

48 minutes ago, gatling said:

Orndorff counts as...I don't know, Classic Era?  Rock-N-Wrestling Era?  Same as Andre and Big John Studd.  Those three Heenan Family members and DDP are the only characters I have that aren't current Era.  

Yeah, thats what i have too. Had to check because i wasnt sure which Goldust i had. 

Throw a team up in the Faction Feud if you log on

Meanwhile - I FINALLY got another JBL Horn so I was able to upgrade Bray Wyatt so now maybe I can get past the part I am stuck at on the Tour

Holy Shit

Due to the server issues this weekend they appeared to have given everyone

800 chips (so a chance for two new guys)

20 Health Packs

800 Cash

Jesus - this Orton goes to Level 80 before I have to do anything 

I thought I had a lot of coin saved up until I see that is only enough to get him to Level 52

For 800 chips I got Harper and Strowman.  Even if they're 1 star I'm so glad to have two more powerhouses aside from just Roman.

EDIT:  Since I had enough cash I got Goldust as well so I consider this a damn good haul.

On 5/2/2017 at 0:16 AM, ivpvideos said:

The ads have all but destroyed this game for me. They seem to be getting longer and longer and after every match.

Weird.  I still don't get auto ads in my game.

Almost all the ads are either instantly skippable or you can skip after 5 seconds

There is one company who has 30 second unskippable videos (for me it has been the company that makes the Marvel Fighting game)

11 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Almost all the ads are either instantly skippable or you can skip after 5 seconds

There is one company who has 30 second unskippable videos (for me it has been the company that makes the Marvel Fighting game)

Weird I keep getting the 30 second unskippable ads on this one. Every third ad or so.