DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

I for some reason can't do it without Dean Ambrose being the guy to actually wrestle. Maybe he was the last guy to wrestle in a tag match or something. Anyway, in this example, Sheamus whooped my ass because not only did he have class advantage, but he was a good 200 exp higher than me.

The hack works for me as well, using Big John Studd in singles matches.  It sort of works on tag matches, like the ones where you need two Attitude Era stars.  I have DDP but he's my only Attitude Era character.  So I tried it the same way as for singles matches, but instead of subbing in Studd, I just get whatever Attitude Era character I picked--I've used Booker T and Steve Austin.  Thing is, once you click battle, it depletes all health from the hacked character.  The first time, I was able to last the five turns and then tag in DDP and escape with a win by the skin of my teeth.  The second time, I tried it with Austin and the same thing, depleted his health.  I didn't get as lucky though, as I was hit by a big cascade and got pinned.  I thought try the recovery bit even at 200 game cash, but when I clicked it I got an error message and the match was over.  I used it again against Miz on the London leg of the European tour where you have to use Shield Dean Ambrose and it worked there, so I guess it only glitches on tag matches

I finally got it to work on the Finn Balor battle (the one that requires Big Show)

Not sure why it worked that time and not the previous time but whatevs

FYI, I don't go anywhere else to discuss this game so I have no idea if this is a known exploit or not. I don't plan on spreading this around to anyone else, but you guys. Honestly, I know they built the game this way for a reason, but it's bullshit to throw in a wrestler you may never get in the middle of a normal path that would prevent you from getting to the hard path.

So today was day 30 of my Shane O'Mac contract so I received Mr. Wonderful as the final gift.  You have an option to re-up for 3 days for only $8 instead of $10 this time, but the final prize is a goodies bag, not a character.  I had enough gold coins to get him to level 40 and enough stockpiled TP posters to raise most of his moves up a good bit.  He and Big John Studd apparent get a Heenan Family boost, or at least I'm guessing so since that's the logo that pops up when using them as a tag team.  I am mildly disappointed that the final gift on the next Shane O'Mac contract isn't another character, I was hoping maybe it would progress by era and there would be an Attitude Era character.  Oh well, I still think the gold/cash amount over the 30 days is fair for $8 so I'll probably keep doing it, I'm just hoping maybe they add a character in every once in awhile for the final reward again.

This game is getting on my last nerves

I have two missions that involve winning VS battles but either everyone has maxed out two or three star characters that they bought OR the computer is getting miracle cascades. So that is taking forever

Meanwhile - I need one more dumbbell. Bought to Powerhouse packs - didn't get a dumbbell

It has only been the last couple of days that I have had shit luck with VS

That is when I suddenly realized why it was so tough finding a winnable fight.

But I need some missions - otherwise I keep getting the parade of enhance superstar ones

My strategy for winning VS fights: An acrobat who does a lot of damages with their signatures/finisher. Pair them with someone from the same show (Raw/Smackdown) and you'll get an bonus to charge their signature moves. Then, play defense. Your priority is to prevent them from breaking the gems for THEIR finisher/signature.

I really really just had a bad run with the computer getting miracle cascades

I had back to back matches where on the 2nd move - the computer got a 6000+ cascade and I couldn't kick out

Weird thing with the hack I ran into today. I had a great match that required Braun Strowman and so I did the hack to play the match. The game still put In Braun, but took away all of his health and injured him to start the match.

51 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I really really just had a bad run with the computer getting miracle cascades

I had back to back matches where on the 2nd move - the computer got a 6000+ cascade and I couldn't kick out

To be fair, i was playing with Seth Rollins and hit his power to make blue tiles and i made both a T and a straight 5 so i ended up pinning my opponent with 8300 points. 

Again - I can't begin to hate the bullshit that if the opponent comes in and breaks a pin it gets the next movie

I hit my finisher on someone (I think it was Bubba Dudley) and they had literally 12 HP left so it wasn't an automatic pin. Booker T breaks up the pin and then Bubba immediately pops up and hits his finisher for the win

That was the closest I came to deleting the game