DVDVR Message Board

WWE Champions

JonnyLaw

So this is weird

The Randy Orton Legend Killer counts as Attitude era despite having a modern era icon

Not sure if it is a glitch or not but I just mowed through an unsuspecting Shield for three 3 Cena wristbands because of it

I don't get ads in the game at all.  I'm an Android user, is it an IPhone thing?  I made two pulls from the chips they gave us and two from the cash as well, then another from the chips I got for day 91.  All five were just TP Posters.  I wonder if I've got all the common/generic characters and all that are left are 2 and 3 stars where you need some luck on the draw?  I don't know, but it's frustrating to essentially be stuck in the same position for a couple of months.  

Nope

I am in the middle of my Shane contract and get ads all the time

I have a feeling it is tied into your phone and operating system - since I have an iPhone 6

I have noticed an uptick in ads in multiple apps - not just this game

They are selling a Fusion Pack which basically will upgrade one of the "starter" guys up

You are guaranteed a two star bronze out of

• Cena (HLR)
  • Rollins (NXT)
  • Ambrose (NXT)
  • Reigns (NXT)
  • Reigns (Juggernaut)
  • Rock

The featured guy is a 3 star bronze Triple H (Authority)

Cost is $600

Of course - if you have upgraded your guys already it seems like it is worthless (like it would appear to only improve either HHH or Rock for me)

I don't play this anymore, but have an adblock installed on my ipad that acts like a proxy. That may block it. It blocks ads in most other things. Video ads for sure.

The one thing that is nice is that I think it made sure to give you someone who would be an improvement

I got the Rock and he was one of the 3 guys who could improve. I am also glad I held off on enhancing the Rock (I need 4 more Sasha glasses) as this will slightly raise him up

Spend $5 on the Undertaker pack if it's still available.  You get 500 cash, three 25 TP posters, 45k in gold coins, maybe something else...plus a gold 1 star Undertaker.  I'm already waiting on more Wyatt lanterns and wrist tape to move him up from 2 star bronze to 2 star silver.  Still not Attitude Era, but I made four 400 chip pulls this week, all for TP posters, so getting a new character somehow was worth it for sure.

I finished my Shane contract and got my Mr. Wonderful

Little disappointed in the Shane contract as while they promised you can get up to $100 each day I only got $40 and $50 the entire time

Yeah, I'm not sure I've ever had more than the 40 or 50 cash and I just finished my 3rd Shane contract.  I went ahead and reupped again because it's only $8 to continue it, but it would be nice if the final prize was better.  Getting Mr. Wonderful was huge, but after that it's just one random prize like a TP poster or whatever.  I'd gladly pay $10 each time and get a random new character--doesn't have to be as good as Orndorff was, but it would certainly be better than what you get now.

I realized the other day i could now go back and easily redo earlier rounds of the Tour to get 3 stars and then do then all in hard mode. Most were pretty easy given the strength of my roster now vs when i originally did them. 

I finally got enough coins to get the guaranteed 2 stars pack

And promptly got a duplicate Mark Henry who was two star bronze when the one I have is two star silver