DVDVR Message Board

Grand Theft Auto V Talk.

Free mode does get a lil borin sometimes. I need to recruit a level 0 and take em under my wing and do missions with em rank em up show em the ropes. And if anybody starts with my lil, kick the shit out of em. Like stout said rooftop rumble and coveted get old too. I like the mission day idea. I still catch myself doin level 4 or 5 missions. The pay and rp ain't shit but it's still fun to pull out the mini gun on a level that low. The drug dealers have pistols and subbies and are like oh shit that sum bitch gotta mini gun.

• Like 1

I still catch myself doin level 4 or 5 missions. The pay and rp ain't shit but it's still fun to pull out the mini gun on a level that low. The drug dealers have pistols and subbies and are like oh shit that sum bitch gotta mini gun.

I have found a new quote for my signature block.

• Like 1

One of the reasons I don't mind doing deathmatches is that I would much rather get my shooting and stealth skills up that way than fucking just creeping around the map.

Forgot to say earlier:

I think the chemical plant would be a good location for a deqthmatch.

There is already a deathmatch there.  I have been heistant to experiment with it given the two ridiculously obvious killzones on the map (the loading dock and the parking lot)

One of the reasons I don't mind doing deathmatches is that I would much rather get my shooting and stealth skills up that way than fucking just creeping around the map.

The best way I found to get stealth up is to crouch walk up behind someone and punch em or stab em with the knife. It makes it go a hellova lot quicker than just walkin. It's a one hit kill. You can do it to players too. Call lester go off radar crouch up behind and karate chop the bastard in the neck.

Apparently there's a deathmatch at the chemical plant.

I just wound up there with a bounty on my head, somehow. One guy kills me and takes the bounty while a guy in a jet gets butthurt other dude took his bounty and keeps trying to kill me. At one point, I'm trying to at least shoot him a little when he runs head-on into one of those huge metal electrical poles, blowing himself to smithereenies.

He spawns back and starts trying to kill me again, this time on the ground. I'm like "dude, not my fault you can't fly a jet." 

Friend of mine wanted me to do a race one of his buddies had made. But he needed to grab a few things first, so I busied myself with trying to sell a car to pass the time. Got killed three times by two different players in the couple of minutes it took him to grab a few things and never could sell a car. Gettin' old. I'm doing missions from randoms and races when I feel like it, and the second Ol Yeller starts barking too much, I'm putting a bullet in his head and doing something else.

BTW - last night was probably the first time I had the thought of trying to start a crew vs. crew war.

When we dropped into Freemode - I think 5 or 6 of us got put into the same public session. And there were like 5 dudes in it with the tag of OPPS.

I was like "Damn - this would have been melraz and Rukered's dream"

• Like 2

BTW - last night was probably the first time I had the thought of trying to start a crew vs. crew war.

When we dropped into Freemode - I think 5 or 6 of us got put into the same public session. And there were like 5 dudes in it with the tag of OPPS.

There are quite a few of us who have tanks now.  We'd have rolled into San Andreas like Marshall into Tunesia.

The "down with OPP?" jokes should write themselves, but we are old old men who are bitter about the thing that passes for hip hop today..

Yeah, I am not up for instigating a turf war, but I'm definitely down with completely squashing another set until they rage quit if shots are fired. 

I have a tank, an attack chiopper, and lots of bullets saved up for the occasion.

Bitches will get stitches.

There are quite a few of us who have tanks now. We'd have rolled into San Andreas like Marshall into Tunesia.

The "down with OPP?" jokes should write themselves, but we are old old men who are bitter about the thing that passes for hip hop today..

Yeah I have two kills and zero deaths via guided rockets from a fighter jet.  I don't really fear Lazers in Freemode.

I do not think that anyone at Rockstar realizes that fighter jets are designed to take out other planes, not ground targets.

That's why we have attack choppers and gunships.

I got taken out by a fighter jet downtown in my Turismo R.  That's the first time it's ever happened to me.  I knew the jet was there, but I figured it was no threat as usual.  Then I blow up, and I'm thinking Holy Shit, that asshole actually got me!  Later on, the game gave me credit for sniping him out of the jet, even though I only did a little damage and the guy actually crashed it on his own.

Means you either killed him with your snipe or your snipe was the last straw for the plane, and the pilot didn't have the time (or the sense) to bail out.

What he said. 

Some asshole in a Buzzard blew up my fucking Elegy once and I responded with the RPG I had been saving from a Survival match.  I thought I was going to miss, but the RPG round hit and blew off the tail rotor sending the Buzzard into a flat spin. 

The guy almost made a successful emergency landing, but the Buzzard landed on its side and exploded a few blocks away from me in Vespucci Beach.. 

I got the credit for the kill.  So far, it is my only recorded murder via RPG.

If that's what it was, then he was in the longest death spiral ever.  He died about 5 minutes after I stopped shooting at him.  I figured I was just the last one to hit him.

There are quite a few of us who have tanks now.  We'd have rolled into San Andreas like Marshall into Tunesia.

Rolling up on some unsuspecting bitches with half a dozen or so tanks would be glorious.

Also, true story - I had to explain OPP to my wife a couple weeks ago.  She was an undergrad when it came out, and somehow managed to never hear it till now.  I have no idea how that happens.

Me and rukered were talkin and the next low level non crew person we see were gonna try to recruit as long as nobody cares.

We do need to find us a new recruit. The next low level non crew we find were gonna get his ass to join up. We'll bring him from 0 to hero. From broke ass bastard to millionaire from meanin nothin to somethin in no time. (That was the conversation).

Rukereds response. We could run through a damn string of missions and races and have somebody up to damn level 20 in one night.

With all this talk of missions, I'm kind of in the mood to run through a bunch. I've only done some of them, like Coveted, a couple times.

If anyone sees me on and we're not already in a party, definitely feel free to shoot me an invite. I know my reputation is now "Melraz-lite, the freeroam shit kicker", but the round of deathmatches and races and all that lately with you guys has been a blast.

And I still want to do that piece of hell underground motorcycle race we talked about a while back.

• Like 2

I've gotta reputation????

Fruitcake.

Trying to "Pretty Woman" up the right candidate would be an awesome idea. We could give 'em hand-me-down guns, help 'em get better cars, etc. 

I'm always down to do anything, screw it, as long as it's fun with the crew. MIssions, races, whatever. Everybody here's a blast to play with regardless of what's being done. The more variety the better for me. If I willingly join plane races, screw it, I'm beyond caring. There's always some funny, funny stuff happening.

• Like 1

Rukereds response. We could run through a damn string of missions and races and have somebody up to damn level 20 in one night.

You ain't mistaken sir. My buddy Andrew went from Level 3 to Level 10 in 90 minutes thanks to the crew.

• Like 1

Yeah stout I think it's time we take a lil time off from free mode when we find a newbie. I'll definitely keep doin it just not as much. So keep your eyes out for a prospect that we can do missions and shit with.

Mel, if you remember, RUkered and yourself found me wet behind the ears at level 2 or something first time into freemode.  Now I'm up to 70! 

I guess I'm just old news now, kinda feel like one of the ladies of questionable virtue that hang out on the corner by Ammunation near the apartment.  Used as a meat shield and thrown to the curb when the newest piece comes along.

Still saving up for the Buzzard, I should probably quit blowing up every thing I come across in free mode.  I swear I spent $50k on my entity in the span of about 30 minutes a few days ago, not to mention everyone else's shit I blew up.  I love sticky bomb's though. 

In other news, I can call in my tank again :-)

• Like 2

No mizz you make me proud but now you can handle shit on your own. I have watched you from seed to oak tree in just a short matter of time. I am proud of my suicide bomber. *sniff sniff* (wipes tear from eye). Now that you have grown up I need another seed to sprout into a killin machine.

And oh yeah mizz now you can help mold the next recruit into a killin machine. With you, jstout, robert, rukered, and me along with everyone else (but the person we find itll definitely be a night owl cause thats when we play :) as the shapers to the clay can you imagine the beast we will sculpt.