DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 8/22

I could be totally off base here, but the one to Gail Kim doesn't look so bad; she looks like she landed alright for the move, plus, hey, Hernandez ... handful of titty, good on ye, esse ...

And it's easier watching the one to Doug Williams, because he ended up okay ...

But being that's the case, I CANNOT watch the one into the pool without cringing at the near-miss to paralysis.  I mean, motherFUCKER!  Both of those individuals are idiots ...

I forgot about the Douglas Williams one. Yeah, Hernandez is sloppy as hell. But despite that there was a time when he could have been the top guy in the company. I forget when it was, but he won some sort of title shot (I'm gonna say the feast or fired thing) but he got injured. So rather than wait for him to come back, TNA hot shotted a big cluster of a title match and he got taken out on the stage by I think either Matt Morgan or Bobby Roode.

He got taken out by Eric Young piledriving him on the ramp of all things.

Y'know, I could have sworn he got the shot, but it was in a four-way elimination match.  (I might be wrong.)

If WWE title matches are "championship opportunities", shouldn't regular ol' matches just be "opportunities"? Thus they should be "opportunity producers". Y'all gotta think outside the box!

I was literally just reading this post while DVR'd Smackdown played in the background, and JBL said "this was Dolph Ziggler's opportunity" regarding his match vs. The Shield.So, yes.
  • Like 1

Y'know, I could have sworn he got the shot, but it was in a four-way elimination match.  (I might be wrong.)

Yeah he cashed in his shot joining the fatal four way of Angle vs Sting vs Morgan vs Styles, but Young attacked and piledrove him on the stage in the early minutes which took him out for the rest of the match, think he got stretchered out.

Yeah he cashed in his shot joining the fatal four way of Angle vs Sting vs Morgan vs Styles, but Young attacked and piledrove him on the stage in the early minutes which took him out for the rest of the match, think he got stretchered out.

Ah yes now I remember. That was during the ill-fated serious Eric Young heel turn.

From that Doug Williams clip - full marks for Terry Taylor for being overly cautious and insisting Williams get checked out despite his pleas that he was totally fine.

Ah yes now I remember. That was during the ill-fated serious Eric Young heel turn.

Heres the match

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LwK1PMi7NaI