DVDVR Message Board

E3 2015

As long as I get to play Star Fox, Nintendo and I will be cool.  

I agree with you with one caveat: If it's like StarFox 64, great. If it's more StarFox: Command or God forbid has significant StarFox Adventures on foot shit, I'm throwing my hands up. I've been waiting for a real StarFox 64 sequel for almost twenty years now.

I'm trying to get my hands on a WiiU during a deep discount sale because three hundred bucks for a Nintendo box, while very much affordable for me, is just terrible value, but man...StarFox. I want it. 

• Like 2

Even if it's not going to be ready any time soon (as in the next year) this is still the time to announce Fallout 4. They are in a pretty sweet spot where people still love the series and the wait has hyped up the fans but it hasn't dragged on so long that everyone has moved on. There is zero doubt there is going to be a Fallout 4 so let's get the ball rolling. And frankly the AAA title competition feels a bit thin right now compared to some E3's of the past so you've got that going for you too. The show seems to have been more and more about tech demos and less about game releases over time, or at least that is how it has felt the last few to me.

I bet we do get it this year. Skyrim came out a long time ago, I think they've been working on this forever. And this is one of the only franchises powerful enough to pull something like this.

I wish every game would only announce about 4 months before they release.

I am seen two different pieces of info - one that said March 2016 and one that said Oct 2016

October seems more likely.

I would agree. 

I think the March came from someone using their normal March window as a guessing point.

That being said - I feel like they could announce Oct 2016 and still end up pushing it to March 2017 (unless EA demands that it be released 4Q 2016)

There are rumblings that Bioware will announce ME4's release date during E3

I will not be held responsible for my actions if this occurs

I am seen two different pieces of info - one that said March 2016 and one that said Oct 2016

I would be somewhat surprised. I mean I figured real info was guaranteed, but a release date wouldn't be announced a for a little while longer.

A game that's kinda flown in the radar for most people so far, but I'm REALLY hoping shows up at E3 is Battleborn. It looks a lot like Overwatch (but for consoles) and is from Gearbox, the developers of Borderlands.

• 2 weeks later...

Aww... and now it is in dueling threads too.

Now in related Bethesda news - they are having Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb host their pre and post conference show dealie

Now in related Bethesda news - they are having Adam Sessler and Morgan Webb host their pre and post conference show dealie

No Mr. Caffeine and Jamie Kennedy makes me a sad panda.

So now that the Fallout 4 trailer has dropped, it got me thinking about Skyrim for whatever reason and it would be cool if that could be ported over to the XBone and PS4. Would make for a decent announcement at E3.

Aisha Tyler is back for UbiSoft this year.

• Like 1

So now that the Fallout 4 trailer has dropped, it got me thinking about Skyrim for whatever reason and it would be cool if that could be ported over to the XBone and PS4. Would make for a decent announcement at E3.

Boy, if there's one thing I don't want, it's this.

Aisha Tyler is back for UbiSoft this year.

Pretty simple.  Press conference organizers should probably not compare quality gaming to high levels of sexual arousal.  

I was hoping for alittle more solid info than just a CG trailer with some gameplay sprinkled in. But it's still neat. One new character shown (some guy with an Eagle head) and a release window (this winter).