DVDVR Message Board

The WWE Total Divas Thread

rzombie1988

Is the Tyson Kidd/Natalya stuff (marriage counselor, divorce attorney) a work for the show or real?

I ask because a "WWE Diva Visits Divorce Attorney" headline was on yahoo over the weekend and I clicked on it.  Apparently, it had something to do with a Nattie and Kidd segment on Total Divas.  Kinda odd if they get divorced.  They've only been married a year or so (?), but got together well before either one got signed by the WWE.

(As the above probably implies, I've never seen even a few minutes of Total Divas.) 

Yeah, in traditional sense... I mean Nattie only makes me want to pay money to see someone knock the shit our of her.

Violence is wrong.

You do realize this is a professional wrestling board?

I know. But Nattie really does make me want to pay someone to knock her the fuck out.

Is the Tyson Kidd/Natalya stuff (marriage counselor, divorce attorney) a work for the show or real?

I ask because a "WWE Diva Visits Divorce Attorney" headline was on yahoo over the weekend and I clicked on it.  Apparently, it had something to do with a Nattie and Kidd segment on Total Divas.  Kinda odd if they get divorced.  They've only been married a year or so (?), but got together well before either one got signed by the WWE.

(As the above probably implies, I've never seen even a few minutes of Total Divas.) 

Well, there's the whole "reality" tv situation of how much of it might be a work.  Keep in mind, they have been a couple for 13 years, yeah they've been married, but there's not a guarantee they didn't have problems beforehand.  A lot of season 1 had stuff built around Tyson not really being romantic and her feeling like he took her for granted as more of a friend than a lover.

I mean, if they are legit getting divorced, WWE running the angle with him being a shitty husband on NXT seems pretty cruel....  then again, Pro-wrestling is a place where someone booked his own wife into an angle where she left him and she did....

I was watching NXT Take Over fallout and Heyman asked Nattie "do all Hart women have their men neutered before or after the wedding?" Her reaction was priceless as was Renee Young. On the pre show for that NXT show Cole acted like Tyson was in the wrong for all of there troubles on that show. I guess the WWE writers don't watch all of there own content.

The more I watch this show the more I think AJ is the most level headed and grounded Diva on the roster.  

So when the season starts up we FINALLY find out why Nicole hates her sister.  What I don't get it why Brie is the face for trying to break up her sister from the top face on the roster.  If only they were better coordinated with the shows.

The more I watch this show the more I think AJ is the most level headed and grounded Diva on the roster.  

So when the season starts up we FINALLY find out why Nicole hates her sister.  What I don't get it why Brie is the face for trying to break up her sister from the top face on the roster.  If only they were better coordinated with the shows.

Well for 24 or 25 of the 30 episodes Nikki wouldn't stop talking about kids and marriage/converting Cena to doing both over time. Nikki even said she was settling for John and giving up those dreams as Cena let her go.

Best of the mid-season finale: Paige for fighting in the preview for the second half of the season. Worst: Nattie/Brie. Brie with the way she handled the Nikki situation plus going into Brie Mode spilling Nikki 's secrets that Nattie told her but of course Nikki misheard. Nattie for being herself and easily winning the worst of the 1st half of the season. Daniel Bryan and Titus O'Neil win for best of the 1st half of the season.

• 2 months later...

Bumping this up since it comes back tonight for the rest of season 3 with Paige and Fox added to the show which means Naomi and Summer Rae are now no longer on the show.

Hopefully Paige is the major focus of tonight's episode and at some point we get Sweet Saraya doing a cameo this season.

Bumping this up since it comes back tonight for the rest of season 3 with Paige and Fox added to the show which means Naomi and Summer Rae are now no longer on the show.

Hopefully Paige is the major focus of tonight's episode and at some point we get Sweet Saraya doing a cameo this season.

Paige has confirmed her family make an appearance on this season. I'm totally down with Rowdy Ricky and the Zebra Kid causing merry chaos on TV.

• Like 1

It looks like Rosa is putting the moves on Paige this season. 

I'm pretty sure from earlier this season when Paige showed up for 45 seconds of awesomeness Rosa hit on her and Paige was considering it since she had no boyfriend at that time.

They got rid of Summer? Fucking idiots...

She wasn't doing anything but teasing Nattie and getting told the fuck off by Brie.

They have Alicia for that now.

She also slapped Nattie which made most of us pretty happy, got Emma on the show for a cameo and "stole" Rosa's man.