DVDVR Message Board

2014 NBA Playoffs - Round of 8

Dolfan in NYC

KG saw the shot coming almost at the instant Chalmers passes it.  He just couldn't get out there quick enough.

The horror of still having all the vision of a defensive genius, but just being too damn old and slow.

Bosh is kind of whatever they need him to be on any given night.

That's why I think they aren't going to make it out of the east this year.

He should have been gone after last year....

Bosh is kind of whatever they need him to be on any given night.

That's why I think they aren't going to make it out of the east this year.

He should have been gone after last year....

tumblr_lzuvasRBoh1qj13p7o1_500.gif

Puh Leese, Kelvin is awesome.  I don't abide by his fansanity though....

The heat were a game 5 bit of luck from losing to the spurs last year and they aren't as good THIS year.

Bosh had to fight for an offensive rebound and then Ray Allen, by power of repetition, knew exactly how far to run BACKWARDS and did it perfectly in a last-second situation and got a great pass by Bosh to set it up. That's not luck.

Maybe if Coach Pop had put Duncan on the floor in game 6 for that play, we wouldn't have to discuss the "luck" of the rebound.  BOX OUT, damn it.

If they want to continue to win more championships with the same core of Bosh/Wade/James in the future, Bosh would eventually have to become the second scoring option but it wouldn't be an easy transition.  Barring that, they would have to bring new players into the fold...

Heat aren't going to lose another game in the East. Nets or Raptors would've taken either of these two teams in a series.

62-23 rebounding advantage for the Wizards. I don't know if that is the most one sided rebounding beatdown ever, and God knows as a Heat fan I've seen my team get obliterated on the boards but that is spectacular.

Hibbert had 4 points on 2-7 and 2 boards tonight in 25 minutes (I say this knowing full well he's putting up 45 and 20 against Miami in a week or so).

Even with Haslem as his personal annoyance he still has one 20-20 game in him for that series.

There's no good matchup against the Nets, so Spoelstra is basically giving him the week off.

I've been a critic of John Wall on here in the past so I'm making sure to post in here after his "Fuck You, -MJ- and everybody else who want it" game.  I'm not expecting Gortat to play like the next coming of Patrick Ewing every game from here on out, but when the Wizards get this type of John Wall performance, it sparks the whole team.  It's nice to see.

I'll give the Wiz Kids credit.  I thought they might roll over for this game after their performances in game 2 and 3.  I gave up on them.  They'll probably lose the series, but they showed up tonight on the road in an elimination game.  Not easy.

For John Wall? 

I haven't gone out of my way to listen to Cowherd in a long time, but yeah.  John Wall's game would be an easy talking point for Cowherd's show.

Edited by _MJ_

He doesn't like him because he did the Dougie before his first game, so he hates him. Also, many think he is just a racist prick.