DVDVR Message Board

MAY PHOTO THREAD

I need a good laugh. Anybody got a quick link to the image with The Shield and those two fans? You know which one I am talking about. The one in which Dean Ambrose appears to be questioning the choices he has made in life.

In exchange:

02_Absurd_Champions.jpg

Vince McMahon: ECW Champ

• Like 2

I need a good laugh. Anybody got a quick link to the image with The Shield and those two fans? You know which one I am talking about. The one in which Dean Ambrose appears to be questioning the choices he has made in life.

In exchange:

02_Absurd_Champions.jpg

Vince McMahon: ECW Champ

Here ya go:

BhQhYKjIEAAlyBQ.jpg

Enjoy!

• Like 8

My favourite Dean Ambrose related pic was the autographed pic someone posted on here recently. He'd signed his name over the guy's face... that kinda dickhead-ery is hard to come by.

That Sting pic reminds me how exciting his appearances would always be, the only reason I tuned into Nitro at the time tbh. What was the deal with the short partnership with Savage before he went nWo?

Sting showed up one night while Savage was in the ring, and handed his bat too him after menacing him for a few seconds. He then turned his back to him and held his arms wide in a gesture for Savage to hit him. Savage didn't, so Sting knew he could trust him.(for the time being anyways.) They then came out the following week and did the same thing to DDP, who was having his own problems with the NWO at the time.

Wasn't Savage turning the catalyst for the Savage/DDP fued?

• Like 1

I looked up reports from the time and people were discussing Sting building his own army. Both him and Macho were "free agents" with no affiliation with anybody but all that changed a month in with Savage joining the nWo.

DDTDigest write ups suggest that the original angle was dropped quickly and perhaps due to the Steiners quitting the company. I know a lot of on air storylines but when it comes to backstage WCW stuff, I'm clueless.

• Like 1

10173736_607931439276443_866214431466884

I suspect we're fortunate that this pic is not in color.

On that subject, did no one have any taste in the 1970's? I know fashion trends change, but yikes. Grown men proudly wore suits with patterns that would be to loud for couches. . . 

• Like 1

Here ya go:

BhQhYKjIEAAlyBQ.jpg

Enjoy!

I think Dean's just coming to the realization that his missing bicycle may be in the basement of the Alamo. 

• Like 3