DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLER OF THE DAY: J.T. SMITH

RIPPA

Let's be honest - if I had any sort of guts, I should have ended Black History Month with Jonathan Coachman but I don't.

But Hey! JT Smith played an Italian. CLOSE ENOUGH~!

mike-awesome-kill-jt-smith-o.gif

Never noticed the crowd parting like the Red Sea as they realize shit's about to get real. Too funny.

• 2 weeks later...

I am trying to remember the details but I still remember how uncomfortable I was when Tim Noel made us swing by JT's real job (at least at that time) so he could drop off tapes.

I think it might have been before the amazing Drunkleforce Show at the Richmond International Speedway

I am trying to remember the details but I still remember how uncomfortable I was when Tim Noel made us swing by JT's real job (at least at that time) so he could drop off tapes.

I think it might have been before the amazing Drunkleforce Show at the Richmond International Speedway

Oh, it could not have been more uncomfortable to call for a tow truck to get you aunt's car to the shop when she was stranded at the mall with a dead battery, and have Jason Arhndt (VENOM, Joey Abs) show up behind the wheel.

He saw my flash of recognition and was waiting for the "Hey, aren't you.....?" question, but I never asked it.