DVDVR Message Board

The NXT Thread

rzombie1988

Becky and Bailey beat the BFFs for the third and fourth time in a row on a NXT live events this weekend. Seems like Becky is going to debut on NXT TV for reals the next tapings. Apparently the highlight of a weird show on Friday given the normal top of the card are in Europe. For example the main event was Kalisto vs Alex Riley vs Viktor! 

JoJo from Total Divas Season had her first singles match ever vs Kendall Skye too:

Bn2ukClCIAEo_HM.jpg

In terms of Saturday's show:

Bn4HHoOCEAA7NsY.jpg

Enzo is back!

Carmella (Cassady's Valet recently) is on the left.

Veronica Lane made her singles debut too against Alexa Bliss.

Yoshi Tatsu wrestled LeFort in Karate gear too. Yikes.

I Wiki'd Mojo and I really wish they'd repackage him as a crooked investment banker.

Only if they repackage Bo Dallas as a former IRS agent that now works at a ratings agency specifically to help Mojo improperly get bad bonds rated AAA. Then, team 'em together as the new Money Inc.

• Like 1

I'm sitting here watching Sami Zayn and I see his tights and think "damn, I gotta go to the Farmer's Market. We're out of summer squash and allspice..."

I Wiki'd Mojo and I really wish they'd repackage him as a crooked investment banker.

Only if they repackage Bo Dallas as a former IRS agent that now works at a ratings agency specifically to help Mojo improperly get bad bonds rated AAA. Then, team 'em together as the new Money Inc.

What if he just THINKS he's a bond rating agent?

It's the Circle of Life and it moves us all.

Alexia Bliss is little as hell man. Maybe that is just in comparison to Charlotte. Charlotte is a nice athlete man. Looks too much like daddy in the face for my liking though. I miss Summer Rae's old theme song.

Bliss is 5'1. Charlotte is 5'10.

Alexia Bliss is little as hell man. Maybe that is just in comparison to Charlotte. Charlotte is a nice athlete man. Looks too much like daddy in the face for my liking though. I miss Summer Rae's old theme song.

yeah she's tiny, even smaller than AJ

• Like 1

IMPORTANT UPDATE ABOUT TIMES MY WIFE WATCHES NXT

She kept referring to that 'really big black guy' and when I asked her why she thought Jason Jordan was so big, she was like 'no that Brodus guy.'

When I explained that he was a giant white man who had clearly fallen asleep in a tanning bed, she stared at me like a kid being told wrestling was fake for the first time.

Is he black?!  I was doing a Sporcle quiz the other day ("That's what I do!") and it had African-American wrestlers of the WWE and had Brodus on there and I went "Wait...that makes sense."

yeah she's tiny, even smaller than AJ

So hyped for Alexa vs JoJo Offerman the battle of the 5 footers

She kept referring to that 'really big black guy' and when I asked her why she thought Jason Jordan was so big, she was like 'no that Brodus guy.'

When I explained that he was a giant white man who had clearly fallen asleep in a tanning bed, she stared at me like a kid being told wrestling was fake for the first time.

Is he black?!  I was doing a Sporcle quiz the other day ("That's what I do!") and it had African-American wrestlers of the WWE and had Brodus on there and I went "Wait...that makes sense."

I...

Is he?

I thought he was white.

Now I feel confused and also a little racist.

Brodus needs to be paired up with CJ Parker as an ambiguous ethnic team.  If they're heels, they can go around asking people if they (Parker & Clay) are white or black.  No matter what the person says, they can act outraged and accuse the person of racism.

I smell money.  Have Vince PM me so I can tell him where to mail my check.

I...

Is he?

I thought he was white.

Now I feel confused and also a little racist.

"I don't think we should be talking about this"

For anyone who's not afraid to go to the depths of the internet, the Sami Zayn vs. Adrian Neville dark match that happened at the Smackdown tapings yesterday has made it's way to the places where one would find such things.

Nothing too special, but a good showcase match for either one of them.

Don't ask me. I thought Johnny B. Badd was black.

I think we all get a pass on that one.

I'm black and I thought Johnny B. Badd was black for the longest time.

I also assumed Brodus was black. Then again, I thought Colin Kaepernick was Egyptian or from parentage that was Middle Eastern for quite a while too, so maybe I'm just really bad at this whole thing. 

• Like 1

Don't ask me. I thought Johnny B. Badd was black.

I think we all get a pass on that one.

I'm black and I thought Johnny B. Badd was black for the longest time.

I also assumed Brodus was black. Then again, I thought Colin Kaepernick was Egyptian or from parentage that was Middle Eastern for quite a while too, so maybe I'm just really bad at this whole thing. 

Google is not helping, either.

Guys I need to know. We all do. The world does.