DVDVR Message Board

WRESTLER OF THE DAY: CIBERNETICO

RIPPA

I was all excited because I was going to post about how Cibernetico and I are the same age so I was going to be all AT LEAST I AM BETTER THAN CIBERNETICO!!!!

But then it went all so horribly wrong

RIPPA 10:00 am

I am trying to think of luchadores I hate - besides Mil Mascaras and Konnan
Fishman of course

ED 10:00 am
Rayo de Jalasco

RIPPA 10:01 am
but no one will comment on him
aww... you hate him far more than me
Vampiro

ED 10:01 am
oh fuck yeah

RIPPA 10:01 am
but that will be like Konnan

ED 10:01 am
I am mostly indifferent to Rayo but there was a period in like 01 where he was clogging up so much shit in CMLL

RIPPA 10:02 am
Hmmm... Chessman perhaps

ED 10:02 am
Blue Demon Jr is the drizzle shits
oh Chessman is fucking Rey Mysterio Jr compared to like Electro Shock and Cibernetico

RIPPA 10:02 am
Oooh... Cibernetico
I mean he is my age (well like 3 months younger) so that might make me feel better about myself
AT LEAST I AM NOT CIBERNETICO

ED 10:04 am
hehehehehehe
I wonder if the Fabi Apache wedding is online

RIPPA 10:04 am
aww... I didnt know Cibernetico did Burger King commercials

ED 10:05 am
yeah, speaking of which
Cibernetico married Fabi Apache so don't get too cocky about yourself

RIPPA 10:05 am
God Dammit

ED  10:05 am
hehehehehe
I crush your hopes so easily

RIPPA 10:08 am
stupid everything

RIPPA 10:10 am
WAIT WAIT WAIT!

RIPPA 10:10 am
Luchawiki says Cibernetico is married to valet Apocalipsa
I mean it is still the same thing

ED 10:11 am
Electro Shock is married to Fabi
I have no fucking clue who Apocalipsa is

RIPPA 10:11 am
she is a valet - I am assuming she is hot

RIPPA 10:13 am
Yeah I have been talking Cibernetico this entire time
so that is why I got confused

ED 10:13 am
wait
sorry I am a fuck up
Electro is married to LADY Apache

RIPPA 10:14 am
HA!

ED 10:14 am
Faby Apache had a kid with Billy Boy

RIPPA 10:14 am
God maybe I should do Electro Shock then
Because Lady Apache.... yeah....

ED 10:15 am
yeah, fucking confusing ass AAA

RIPPA 10:16 am
I think I am just going to post this entire chat

ED 10:16 am
hehehehehehe
I hate AAA
fucking miserable shitstain promotion

• Like 1

I'd have gone with Electro Shock.  Never have I seen such a great gimmick placed on such a shitty luchadore.  The fact that Lady Apache brings him cerveza and chicken wings while dressed in a nightie just makes me want to walk in front of a moving bus.  No one ever said that life was fair, but that is fucking criminal.

But yeah, I hate Cibernetico as much as I hate both Mil Mascaras and Chucky combined.

Here is a glimpse of Hell.  Cibernetico being so horrible that not even the awesomeness of his tag-team partner, Pierroth, nor Furnas and LaFon can raise this match up to below average....

And then there is Mil Mascaras on color commentary.  The Teardrop Suplex that Cibernetico sandbags at the 5:20ish mark probably cost him and Pierroth their work visas.

In my defense, it is like -40000 degrees...and there is no fucking difference between Cibernetico and Electro Shock.

Now, Faby and Lady Apache...yeah...I suck.

Mmmm, Faby Apache.

• Like 1

I thought the grand prize winner of the Estrellas Sweepstakes was whomever that was that hooked up with Ayako Hamada.  Wasn't that Manny Villalobos?

Here is Cibernetico's BK commercial.

Just for the record - I really could have done without the Cibernetico in what appears to be the Mexican equivalent of Playgirl photoshoot showing up in the Google image search I did

• Like 1

Rippa is a fool as Mil, Electroshock and Rayo can all deliver good matches.

I don't think Cibernetico can do much of anything worthwhile. I guess his existence led to the amusing Bizarro Amadeus video packages.

Just to be clear

I just hate Mil - I didn't say he wasn't capable from time to time.

Rayo and Electroshock are both hated by ED. I am indifferent to both of them.

Rippa is a fool as Mil, Electroshock and Rayo can all deliver good matches.

I don't think Cibernetico can do much of anything worthwhile. I guess his existence led to the amusing Bizarro Amadeus video packages.

Just to be clear

I just hate Mil - I didn't say he wasn't capable from time to time.

Rayo and Electroshock are both hated by ED. I am indifferent to both of them.

Hey!  I AM a fool, I cannot deny.  Rayo had his moments, I just hated him in 01 when he was clogging up ordinarily good shit.  And Mil just bores me.

I have seen nothing redeeming from either Electro Shock or Cibernetico.  Ever.  And I have seen far too much AAA in my life.

Cibernetico tracking down Bizarro Amadeus as he conducts concert for Satan is my favorite Cibernetico memory

I have seen nothing redeeming from either Electro Shock or Cibernetico.  Ever.  And I have seen far too much AAA in my life.

Ciber, I'll give you (although I don't think I've ever seen an of the UWA stff where he was being groomed to be next Canek).

Electroshock is a guy who is trained in a world of barely trained AAA guys. I really enjoyed his 2010 when AAA was filled with backyarders just hitting each other with garbage to no effect, Electro and Heavymetal worked these old school brawls where a chair shot or shock stick actually had an effect through to his stuff with Wagnermaniacs. In a world of incompetent main eventers he's one of the few competent ones.

Also, when Electroshock works like Buddy Landell it is fucking hillarious and amazing.
This is a straight up Budro performance where Electroshock works super charismatic incompetent chickenshit against useless pair of Parka Jr and Joe Lider (teamed with Mesias) which is even more amazing as it's essentially part of a face turn.

http://dai.ly/xgjz2o

I thought the grand prize winner of the Estrellas Sweepstakes was whomever that was that hooked up with Ayako Hamada.  Wasn't that Manny Villalobos?

An American hooked up with her too. It's specifically why Zach Arnold hated him.

I seem to recall some youngish Ciber from Ron Rivera's TJ stuff that...was...brutal.  At least we all agree that Ciber was seemingly always a dogturd.

I will admit to having ceased watching AAA around 09 so if there is better Electro stuff, I missed it.  Though I do recall his jump to CMLL where he tried to do something other than garbage as being completely hilarious.  But, as always, I will trust Tom rather than my memory.

And let us not forget, Electro's wedding to Lady Apache!  Sadly, we only have this in clipped form thanks to Robert.