DVDVR Message Board

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. And apparently they're not going to have a name going into next season, it's not supposed to debut until 2025-26. They're just going to have generic Utah jerseys for next year. Super embarrassing. This guy has apparently been angling for an NHL team for awhile, he doesn't already have a name and logo thought of? Shit, man, I had my own fictional hockey league with 200+ teams that I designed jerseys and logos for when I was 12.
  3. Especially love Flair on the outside losing his mind as Robinson gets slammed or does the flop.
  4. Today
  5. A continuation of daytime Daily's Place for another quick episode. Pretty fun women's trios to open this week. Nice finish by Diamante. Kiera vs the returning Ashley D'Amboise was a good little 5 mins. Billie Starkz made quick work of Dream Girl Ellie, dug the 2 shot kill finish.
  6. Yesterday
  7. This is everything I wanted out of this show, and more. Holy shit that episode.
  8. Holy fucking shit. Ralph Ineson voicing Galactic is some of the best casting ever.
  9. It always tickles me how the NBA and NHL always compete for the “who can fire the most coaches” crown
  10. Other people in the cast include Walton Goggins, David Strathain, Maisie Williams and Johnny Knoxville. so who is playing Peter Tamarkin?
  11. Meanwhile, I’m playing through the first Destiny and it’s kind of crazy how much better it is than D2. Or maybe I’m just burnt out after 350+ hours in that game, and haven’t played D1 since it was released on the 360 all those years ago. I’m also just now realizing how much many strikes and stuff are taken from D1 and put into the sequel.
  12. Not to make excuses for Naitch, but I think this is the root of Ric's problems.
  13. Hopefully a turn that can be put on hold for years. I down with keeping the Toni Storm/Mariah May act together as long as possible so they can keep a turn on hold for as long as possible. If they ever decide that a Woman's Tag Team title is going to be a thing, you can't go wrong with them as the inaugural champs even as a face duo.
  14. First Look at Protagonist Pictures' Newly-Announced 'Press Your Luck' (hollywoodreporter.com) Paul Walter Hauser looks like Michael Larson, the guy who memorized the PYL game board and took the show for quite the spin in 1984. Curious to see how they take a two-part episode of PYL and turn it into a feature film. Presumably the focus will be more on how batpoop this guy was before and after the show ... Michael Larson - Wikipedia First heard about the potential for such a film back in 2000 (!) with Bill Murray as Larson.
  15. Serena Deeb reminds me of Brad Armstrong or Dean Malenko -- someone who comes off on TV as dull as dishwater, but is the complete opposite behind the scenes. Her RJ City interview was surprisingly good -- never saw this side from her before (funny, "giggly," a tad on the goofy side) -- yet she can't seem to tap that personality on TV. And her recent fashion makeover (now dressing for interviews like she's ready to go to a night club or the opera instead of just getting out of yoga class) suggests AEW wants to present her as an elite part of the women's division. I definitely understand why they are keeping Toni heel for now -- wait until Hayter, Britt and the like return but, unless it's in the opponent's hometown, I can't see anyone booing Toni at this point in the game.
  16. And reportedly Bud is indeed the "front-runner" for the job.
  17. The Iron sheik also went from GCW to WWF (Cagematch has one match in WWC in between) in the Pre Black Saturday era.
  18. I think a big thing we're not looking at with Flair is Reid's death. I'm sure Ric never sought professional help or greived in a healthy way. He probably sought help the only way he knew, from the bottle.
  19. Ric Flair is how Ozzy Osbourne probably would have turned out without Sharon around to kick him in the ass when he was being a total fuckhead at the various heights of his problems. Honestly, the last decade Flair being unable to let go of being Flair plus his obvious issues has been just sad to watch. It's not how I want to remember the guy but there's no doubt it's hard to ignore.
  20. Yeah, I think I'm in the same boat. I actually feel better now not doing therapy or going to an outpatient group. Instead of doing coke or drinking, I'm smoking a lot of pot.
  21. I did the quest yesterday. Played 8-10 times as the maps come up randomly. Digging the new maps generally though only the Neomuna mall feels like it was really created for 3v3. The Pyramid is clearly meant for 6v6 despite claims of otherwise. Eventide feels like it was balanced for both. Will be interesting to see how other game modes play out in them, especially Iron Banner. Kind of wish they saved the last one for this update. Looking at the TWID for exotic class items. They won't be available until Echoes in a new activity. They specifically said Week 2 after the raid so I assume the raid needs to be completed first in general. Still hoping the raid somehow takes Last Wish length to complete though it would kind of be funny if no one finished before Week 2 started and we were left without Echoes or the new activity available. They named the perks for each class. Most of them come from within the same class though around 4 come from other classes. The perks have been altered somewhat to work with other classes and abilities in general. Noticeable they left out Lucky Pants though Assassin's Cowl and Necrotic Grips are still in. Necrotics outside of Warlocks.
  22. If I had seen a therapist and been properly medicated when I was a child, I guarantee I wouldn't have suffered the hell I have as an adult. At least, I hope. Anyway, that is just to say, no matter how old you are if you think you need help then for god's sake seek it out no matter the cost. And now *looks at clock* I have to go see my therapist *sigh*
  23. The Suns look like a terrible place at this point. Impatient, meddling owner, no real picks to work with, Beal's contract is a mess that they're not going to get out from unless they're very lucky. I don't know why anyone would want to go there unless it's a prove it sort of job. It's really going to be interesting who the Lakers actually pick up (since we jumped the gun a few days ago, Redick hasn't been hired... yet anyway). Pretty much every team with an opening seems to get rumored around Mike Budenholzer as well.
  24. https://www.espn.com/mma/ufc/story/_/id/38827608/art-jimmerson-one-glove-ufc-1
  25. Deadline is reporting that John Malkovich has joined the cast of the Fantastic Four movie. It still pains me we never got to see his Vulture. But those Raimi movies kind of sucked anyway (he’s overrated IMO).
  26. Just realized which Wrestler was the most successful of the ones who moved directly from GCW to WWF in 1984. Nikolai Volkoff. It's just that Nikolai isn't really thought of as a Georgia guy since he was in Mid-South in May, arrived in Georgia in June, and then jumped to the WWF on Black Saturday. Also, coincidentally, Nikolai was the Georgia guy who was the most familiar with the WWF.
  27. They can't turn everybody, so that Stat turn hopefully is gonna have to wait.
  1. Load more activity