DVDVR Message Board

NFL 2021 - WEEK 8

Dolfan in NYC

17 minutes ago, Elsalvajeloco said:

I dunno. The way he decided to lay out on the landing was peculiar. That's a good way to tear something.

8 minutes ago, Hail Sabin said:

The way he was grabbing his knee after the play you knew something was hurt & from seeing it many times thru the years an ACL seemed likely. 

He started running slightly gimpy a few steps before being tackled, I thought it might have been a calf tear.

Was wondering about Kyler but he has 10 days to shake off whatever ankle tweak happened.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Apparently Tomlin doesn't think a kicker is necessary as he just left Boswell to get crushed on a fake FG pass attempt.  

As pointed out by many - the refs not calling roughing the passer shows you how they are trained to only protect QBs

• Like 4

And because their kicker is out with a concussion, they had to go with a 2 point conversion on the 12 yard line .  Yeah I am sure that won't impact the game one bit ?

Oh and giving Cleveland the ball on the 40 on all kickoffs isn't going to help either

Meanwhile XFL and Washington QB legend Josh Johnson is now starting for the Jets.  Which makes no damn sense because I thought they signed Joe Flacco.   ?

Edited by hammerva