DVDVR Message Board

UFC 235: Jones vs. Smith (3/2/2019) - Las Vegas, NV (T-Mobile Arena)

Elsalvajeloco

That's some absurd bullshit.

Surprised Usman didn't go haymaker to the body. Looked to have emptied the tank on that flurry but so long as he doesn't get KO'd in the 5th it's his.

Edited by Oyaji
  • Like 1

Just now, Oyaji said:

That's some absurd bullshit.

Surprised Usman didn't go haymaker to the body. Looked to have emptied the tank on that flurry but so long as he doesn't get KO'd in the 5th it's his.

Yeah, Goddard isn't having a great night.

I have just now realised that Kamaru Usman is only 31 years old. For some reason I thought he was in his late thirties and the only thing I can attribute this to is somehow merging him with Kamal Shalorus in my mind.

Weird.

Edited by Setsuna

Just now, Setsuna said:

I have just now realised that Kamaru Usman is only 31 years old. For some reason I thought he was in his late thirties and the only thing I can attribute this too is somehow merging him with Kamal Shalorus in my mind.

Weird.

Kamal Shalorus, the WEC Bethe Correia.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Woodley looked fucking awful. He looked like someone who gave up on MMA when he didn't get that GSP fight.

Usman does this EVERYONE. I definitely think Tyron thought he couldn't do that to him. Look at what he was saying in the lead up. He was talking about how Kamaru had nothing that would be the recipe to beat him. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Craig H said:

Woodley looked fucking awful. He looked like someone who gave up on MMA when he didn't get that GSP fight.

It looked like the Woodley people thought was going to fight Darren Till

• Like 1