DVDVR Message Board

Raw Is Get Brock His Steak! 07/30/18

The Green Meanie

5 hours ago, A Guy Named Tracy said:

What if Owens grabbed the actual contract out of the briefcase last night? Braun goes to cash in at Summer Slam, pins Brock or Roman, only for Owens to show up holding the contract making Braun’s win null and void. 

Something weird is going to happen with the briefcase, that's pretty much a guarantee. I don't think either Braun or KO cash in successfully.

13 hours ago, hammerva said:

I expect most of the times when Brock asks for steak the server provides a spears or gun and just releases the animal in the restaurant

This made me laugh out loud. Great gag and visuals. Cheers.

On ‎7‎/‎31‎/‎2018 at 5:51 PM, A Guy Named Tracy said:

What if Owens grabbed the actual contract out of the briefcase last night? Braun goes to cash in at Summer Slam, pins Brock or Roman, only for Owens to show up holding the contract making Braun’s win null and void.

That's what I thought they should've done when Cody Rhodes stole Damien Sandow's case.  Rhodes snatched it and chucked it into the ocean and then like the next week he had it fished out and returned all beat up.  I wanted Sandow to try to cash in immediately and then Rhodes would come out with the GM (Long?) and told him to open up the briefcase and it would've just had a dead fish or seaweed in it and then he would've pulled the actual paper contract out of his back pocket and handed it to Long and Long would've been all "Sorry playa, this got Cody Rhodes' signature on it now."  Which would have been legally binding in WWE by the precedent of Shawn Michaels adding himself to a WrestleMania title match by signing the contract for Benoit/HHH.  Or he could've just torn it up and flipped Sandow off.

What they did instead is establish that the briefcase itself is the actual contract.