DVDVR Message Board

Destiny 2

42 minutes ago, J.T. said:

You mean to tell me that you won't know whether or not all of that flaming sphere throwing was successful until the start of next season???

If I hadn't quit a couple of weeks ago, I'd have quit today.

Unless they have something time gated to release on like Monday - there was nothing that I found

Basically the short video played and they added more ominous music

There were no quest updates. And then I went to the EDZ since the flash point is there and nothing special there

So I played long enough to finish the lore book for Felwinter's (which took like 5 minutes) and I stopped playing.

Bungie appears to have made financial contributions to BLM and other organizations combatting social injustice in the US.  I admire the sentiment, but I am not playing anymore.

Based on the follow-up tweet - the will be announcing everything a hour before the next season starts (at least that's the way it reads)

9 hours ago, Eivion said:

Curious why they waited for the weekend.

Apparently their is an emblem you get for watching it live (whatever that means since it is still unclear if if it in game or like on Youtube)

And I missed this - but someone was able to glitch in and see that at least part of the Tower gets hits.

3 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Apparently their is an emblem you get for watching it live (whatever that means since it is still unclear if if it in game or like on Youtube)

And I missed this - but someone was able to glitch in and see that at least part of the Tower gets hits.

This explains why so many are waiting in the Tower right now, just staring at the Almighty. Zavala, Hawthorne, & Ikora are also staring in the Almighty's direction along with many of the residents.

And yeah the glitch happened a few weeks back. I thought you and JT had heard about it already.

I hadn’t - JT probably did

After nothing happened I went back to orbit and flew back in to see if that would change anything

Nope we are all just standing here like idiots

Yep. I missed Rasputin actually shooting down Almighty, but I did see whats left of the ship crash in the mountains. It seems like started just a few minutes ago. Honestly I just logged on so I figured it happened already. 90 minutes late is ridiculous.

The Forum is great because there are people like IF YOU LOOKED UP YOU COULD SEE RED STREAKS HEADING TOWARD THE ALMIGHTY!!! STOP COMPLAINING!!!!

And everyone was all "And it took them a hour to get there"

There is one person trying to say that Bungie always said it would be a 90 minute event - which is a bold faced lie

I saw that Houndish and Aztec were streaming. 

If the Tower was supposed to be damaged it did not show at all even after jumping to orbit and back. Oh sorry, the damage was just so small you can easily miss it. Click on that and you get the emblem.

Zavala has some dialogue being pretty damn happy about the turn out. Rasputin is his new best friend. Ana had some text I think but i clicked past it on accident so I have no idea what it said.

This was bad. Like the scene itself was neat I guess, but you kind of expected more with all of the build they gave this, waiting this damn long to the end of the season to actually pull it off, and then turning it all into a live event that was 90 minutes late. This was just poorly executed and thought out all around.