DVDVR Message Board

MMA Talk.

The Natural

It's a fight that makes no sense though.  People are calling for Brown to fight for the title.  He's won 7 fights in a row.  If he has to fight again, he should be in a fight that matters that could put him over the top as a contender.  

Diaz is I think 2-2 in the UFC as a welterweight and wouldn't even be ranked in the top 15 welterweights going into the fight.  Diaz just wants to fight a brawler instead of one of these scarier contenders like Nurmagomedov.  

It's a fight that makes no sense though.  People are calling for Brown to fight for the title.  He's won 7 fights in a row.  If he has to fight again, he should be in a fight that matters that could put him over the top as a contender.  

Diaz is I think 2-2 in the UFC as a welterweight and wouldn't even be ranked in the top 15 welterweights going into the fight.  Diaz just wants to fight a brawler instead of one of these scarier contenders like Nurmagomedov.  

The Diaz brothers are always looking to catch some sort of wave and Nate obviously thinks beating Brown is the path to a 170 title shot.   

• Like 2

I like Brown a lot and I'm happy to see him get to where he's at, but he would get starched fighting Johny. I actually think Johny would easily beat Nick too.

Say it properly - they're fucking parasites. Failure parasites

They're awesome

I like Brown a lot and I'm happy to see him get to where he's at, but he would get starched fighting Johny. I actually think Johny would easily beat Nick too.

You would pick Johny over anyone regardless though. 

I think it is strange everyone in MMA seems to have forgotten that Matt Brown has 11 losses on his record, 9 of those by submission.  I get it, he's had an impressive run of late (with non-top 10 competition) but we shouldn't kid ourselves.

Guest Edwin

Anderson is going to Forrest Nick Diaz.

And Matt Brown is 2009-2011 Jim Miller. 7 fight win streak against top 20-30 opponents, faces top 5 opponent and the hype is derailed.

The UFC is partnering with Lion Fight for International Fight Week. Lion Fight is doing an AXS card at the Palms. You would think that would be a great time to put Cyborg on the LF card w/ Ronda fighting that week, BUT NOPE!