DVDVR Message Board

TNA Impact Wrestling Spoilers for 3/29/16

*Taped for Xplosion: The BroMans (Robbie E & Jessie Godderz) def. Tom La Ruffa & Pierre Marceau (formerly NXT's Sylvester LeFort & Marcus Louis)

*Taped for Xplosion: James Storm def. Bram

*Taped for Xplosion: Bobby Roode def. Pepper Parks (w/ Cherry Bomb)

*Taped for Xplosion: Trevor Lee def. Eddie Edwards

*Taped for Xplosion: Chris Melendez def. Beauregarde after a top rope dropkick

TNA Impact Wrestling - Airing March 29, 2016 from Orlando, FL

*Matt Hardy came out with Tyrus, Reby, & Rockstar Spud to cut a promo, complaining about not receiving his rematch clause. Matt demanded his rematch and called out Dixie to grant it to him but instead got Maria & Mike Bennett. Bennett said nobody wanted to see Jeff get the title shot or Matt either. They argued until Ethan Carter III came out. EC3 wanted a fight tonight. Bennett declined but Matt said EC3 could fight his whole group 4 on 1..

*Ethan Carter III def. Matt Hardy, Rockstar Spud, Tyrus, & Reby via DQ when Mike Bennett interfered. After the match, Beer Money made the save leading to an impromptu six man tag team match..

*Matt Hardy, Tyrus, & Mike Bennett def. Ethan Carter III & Beer Money when Matt pinned Roode after the Twist of Fate.

*Madison Rayne def. Velvet Sky

*The Pope confronted Bobby Lashley

*The BroMans def. Bram & Eric Young

*Gregory Shane Helms promo w/ Trevor Lee. Helms called out Eddie Edwards and proposed they form a tag team to go after the tag team championships, giving him a week to think about it.

*Drew Galloway def. Jeff Hardy to retain the TNA Worlds Heavyweight Championship.

*Jade def. Gail Kim & Madison Rayne in a triple threat match to become the new TNA Knockouts Champion, pinning Gail after interference from Maria.

Ah - that explains why everyone was tweeting about how awesome she was last night

Not surprised that they would bring in Marcus Louis and Sylvester Lefort given that basically anyone who came from the WWE is a top prospect in this company.  I am shocked that Bull Dempsey isn't in this company yet.  

They are really loading up on the Explosion matches.  Are they planning another one of those we have no TV tapings so we are going to have another World Title Series

Not surprised that they would bring in Marcus Louis and Sylvester Lefort given that basically anyone who came from the WWE is a top prospect in this company.  I am shocked that Bull Dempsey isn't in this company yet.  

They are really loading up on the Explosion matches.  Are they planning another one of those we have no TV tapings so we are going to have another World Title Series

I assume that's a rhetorical question, since TNA doesn't really "plan" anything.

That said, I too am glad to see them bring in the French Stallion.  I hope it wasn't just a one-shot.

• 2 weeks later...